TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Enhancements to Watch in My eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Enhancements to Watch in My eBay*** 

October 27, 2005 | 10:00AM PST/PT

In the next week, we will make several enhancements to the Watch feature within My eBay, as well as making it easier to retrieve information deleted from My eBay.

For Sellers – Number of Watchers Column: This column currently only shows in the Items Selling section. To help sellers more easily track traffic to their listing pages, it will also be displayed in the Items Sold section by default. Additionally, you can choose to show this column in the Items Unsold section by customizing your My eBay.

For Buyers – View Relisted Item link: When an item you’ve been watching is relisted, you’ll be able to jump right to the new listing page via a “View Relisted Item” selection in the Action drop-down menu in the Items I’m Watching section.

Retrieve Deleted Items: This feature will soon be available at the bottom of the Items Sold, Items Unsold, Items Won, and Items I Didn’t Win sections, instead of within the Preferences area.
Quote:For Buyers – View Relisted Item link: When an item you’ve been watching is relisted, you’ll be able to jump right to the new listing page via a “View Relisted Item” selection in the Action drop-down menu in the Items I’m Watching section.

Thumbsup