TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Moron cybersquats ebay user ID, exposed after forgetting to renew privacy guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Screenshot of WHOIS record from DomainTools http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/...ction=view¤t=jenharristmfvideoscreenshot.png
Screenshot of ENOM WHOIS
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/...ction=view¤t=jencybersquattmfvideoenomwhois.png

The victim whose Ebay user ID was cybersquatted is a well known member of eBay's Voices of the Community program.  He was awarded the eBay Hall of Fame award at Ebay Live. The cybersquatter registered the victim's business name/eBay user ID as a domain name on October 2, 2006 through NameCheap and used privacy guard to hide the ownership information .

The cybersquatter redirected the domain towards a competitor's website and the competitor was falsely blamed for the registration - until the truth was exposed when the dumbass cybersquatter forgot to renew the WHOIS privacy guard and the WHOIS information was made public thereby exposing the cybersquatter's real identity .

The cybersquatter, who is also an Ebay user, was banned from both TulipTools and AllNurses.com this year and has an Ebay feedback percentage of 97.4%.

Quote:The cybersquatter redirected the domain towards a competitor's website and the competitor was falsely blamed for the registration - until the truth was exposed when the dumbass cybersquatter forgot to renew the WHOIS privacy guard and the WHOIS information was made public thereby exposing the cybersquatter's real identity

Way to go, Harris.............. Happy001 Happy001

Love4  that biting karma!  Laughing7

{{{{{{{{{{{sneaky}}}}}}I think I luv you...... Happy001
Quote:Moron of the Year Award
click here to view the winner

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001  Occasion14 Occasion18 Notworthy

Edit: Um, sneak, you forgot to add "moron" to the tags.  Big Grin  And, did I mention that I am soooo enjoying this? Angel1
I wonder if tmfvideo is aware of this situation yet........ Tongue
Quote:moron

You added the tag!!  >Big Grin

I love that video from you tube; she looks so exactly like she "sounds"---uptight, b*itchy, frigid, and unattractive.  Thefinger

Edit:
Check out the user id "loisada" at the cesspit (Baltzer). It's, yes, you guessed it, Jen. Angel1