TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores: New Features for Markdown Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***eBay Stores: New Features for Markdown Manager*** 

Hi everyone, I'm Andy Feierfeil with eBay Stores. In January we introduced Markdown Manager, a free tool for eBay Stores subscribers that lets you put your Fixed Price and Store Inventory items "on sale." I'm here to let you know about two enhancements we've made to this popular feature for the holiday season.

Email Marketing with Markdown Manager
We've recently integrated Seller Email Marketing into Markdown Manager. Email is one of the most effective ways to let your buyers know about your items that have been marked down, and now you can choose to automatically send an email to your subscribers whenever you start your sale.

For more information about Email Marketing through Markdown Manager, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.

Adding a filter for "Sale" items in Search
Since the launch of Markdown Manager, buyers have asked us for easier ways to find items on sale. This week, we're adding a "Sale items" filter to the Search Options section on the left-hand side of search results, in a drop-down menu underneath More Buying Options. Buyers using this filter will see items from eBay Stores sellers that are on sale through Markdown Manager.

I hope these enhancements help increase your sales this holiday season – and afterwards!
Quote:Adding a filter for "Sale" items in Search
Since the launch of Markdown Manager, buyers have asked us for easier ways to find items on sale. This week, we're adding a "Sale items" filter to the Search Options section on the left-hand side of search results

Smile