TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Viral Marketing: Advertisers get creative in bid to infect the Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:As more advertising dollars move on-line, companies from myriad different industries have caught the viral marketing bug, and it's spreading fast.

In an effort to connect with consumers on-line, they're turning to this unconventional method of promotion that involves creating clever and unique advertising material that Internet users are likely to pass on to friends.

Most material intended for this purpose includes a "send to a friend" e-mail link that encourages viewers to spread it around the Web. With the help of the Internet, viral marketing is making it possible for companies to dramatically boost their exposure -- often at a relatively low cost and with consumers doing much of the legwork.

full article: http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/s...echnology/
"send to a friend"

I have mixed feelings about this because I  worry that an asshat  will use it to spam from my site.  :-\