TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 5 Mistakes That Derail Search Marketing Campaigns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Personally, I cannot tell you the number of times I have seen a lack of internal communication either significantly hold up a campaign or send it off in a tangential direction—or worse still, completely derail it. Here are five of the most common internal communication issues that adversely affect SEO campaigns, and a few thoughts on how to deal with each one...

Inconsistent messaging. Successful marketers provide a consistent experience for their audience. Yet I see disjointed campaigns every day. Sometimes it is simple things like not having a consistent look and feel between a website and the print and TV ads. Other times it’s more serious issues like when marketers send users to many different websites with what appears to be little consistency, or when the messaging is radically different by medium. This makes it difficult for your audience to understand your message.

To keep this from happening, smart marketers will make sure their internal teams agree on a few message points at most, and give sufficient attention to consistency across the board...

full article: http://searchengineland.com/071121-070432.php