TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I'll Whine if I Want To! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All about whining......... whine to your heart's content.  Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first whine for today is related to the friggin' gym.  Mblah05  The last few months, I've been going to the gym early in the am to avoid the crush of women who arrive there after dropping their kids at school.  This morning, I went, got through most of my usual routine, was walking to another machine, when my ankle friggin' "caved in". So weird.......... :o  It literally just bent over, and now my ankle is in an ace bandage for the millionth time, and I HOBBLE!! i hate to HOBBLE! Laughing7 :oops:
Smileyyellowbang

My second whine is that the dirtbag, Bush, is still in office. Tard

Edit to change thread title.
Quote:now my ankle is in an ace bandage for the millionth time

Ouch! Hope it's better quick!

Quote:My second whine is that the dirtbag, Bush, is still in office.

Yepper. I'll second that whine!

And my personal whine...
I'm so flippin tired! Already ready for Christmas to be over. Ugh...  Sleepy1
Quote:Ouch! Hope it's better quick!

Lol, at least I have an excuse not to go to the gym for a few days!! Big Grin

Quote:I'm so flippin tired! Already ready for Christmas to be over. Ugh...  sleepy1

I know what you mean. I have grown to be fairly apathetic about it lately. It's exhausting, too commercial, and no fun really, unless you have little kids.  Tongue2  I did love it when my son was little.  Oh, and I am bloody sick of kids handing me gift lists--------no fun whatsoever!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Eclectica}}}}}}}}}}}}it's so good to see you!! Don't be such a stranger, lol! :turkey1:
Quote:{{{{{{{{{{{{{Eclectica}}}}}}}}}}}}it's so good to see you!!

Awww... thank you sweetie! Good to be seen, lol. I've been in "lurk" mode for awhile now. Not just here, everywhere. Too tired to think too much and respond or post. Lots going on personally and, of course, sales have been crazy since last month (along with some pretty crazy customers, heh!).

I'm still very much here  Toothy10
Quote:I'm so flippin tired! Already ready for Christmas to be over. Ugh...

Me too.
I have a private wiki at wikidot.com. I use it to try to keep myself organized, as a home base with all my links on it, and as a planning tool. I've been using this wiki for many months now, and I am very friggin' reliant on it.  Tongue2 

On Saturday, the fine developers at Wikidot, moved all wikis to a new server. Apparently seamlessly, except for one problem. Many of the https domains have vanished. My wiki is on an https domain.  Violent1 Violent5

No, I'm not frustrated.  Smile