TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Arse Kissing eBay Lap Dogs PeSA Boot MercExchange Reps from PeSA Summit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Delegations from eBay and MercExchange, two companies engaged in a fierce patent fight, both attended a meeting of eBay's largest sellers in Austin this weekend...eBay North America President Bill Cobb gave the keynote address on Friday morning, and hours later, the PESA board asked the three MercExchange representatives to leave.

MercExchange had sued eBay, and in 2003, a federal jury found eBay guilty of patent infringement and ordered eBay to pay $35 million in damages to MercExchange...

PESA founder Joe Cortese said the PESA board of directors knew MercExchange would be attending, but he said, "It wasn't clear to us until they got here what their intent was," and said they were telling PESA members about other marketplaces, specifically uBid.

Cortese said PESA discussed the presence of MercExchange with eBay on Friday, but "we aren't under their direction, we are an independent organization. We can think for ourselves." MercExchange's presence was "potentially uncomfortable" given they had sued eBay, Cortese said.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y05/m10/i29/s01
Quote:Cortese said PESA discussed the presence of MercExchange with eBay on Friday, but "we aren't under their direction, we are an independent organization. We can think for ourselves.

Bs Dink Tool 

Smileydrinksomemore  Smileykoolaid Cortese!

btw--I see Regina passed BBH's How to Write obnoxious Tabloid Headlines course with flying colors  Happy001
Quote:btw--I see Regina passed BBH's How to Write obnoxious Tabloid Headlines course

Regi's final grade was only a C.  The course manual clearly stated that the word Licking should be used instead of Kissing.  :twistedevil:

Quote:We can think for ourselves.

I think Emperor for Life Joe is a little confused here...  Wave
Some serious brown [Image: 12_6_5.gif]'ers
in that little group me thinks.