TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: GoDaddy launches new marketplace...GoDaddy closes new marketplace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=amy link=topic=18880.msg73854#msg73854 date=1232577664]
Quote:(2.9% + $0.30 PayPal fees))
Quote:Seller sells $25 lot of gently peed on adult clothing
Bonanzle ($1 +PP): $2.02 fees
GoDaddy (10%): $2.50 fees
AtomicMall (6% +PP): $2.52 fees
Wagglepop $29.95 (sellers average 1 sale per month  Confusedtolensmiley: )

I pay PayPal 2.2% so my fees would be Bonanzle $1.85, AtomicMall $2.35 GoDaddy $2.50. Yellowtonguerazz
[/quote]

What part of "the average Ebay alternative user" didn't you understand? I can count the number of rinky dink users who DON'T pay 2.9% PayPal rates on my middle finger. Thefinger
Auctionbytes interview with GoDaddy's General Manager of Marketing Solutions:

Quote:AuctionBytes: How will Go Daddy handle disputes of item not described or item not received from buyers?

Jonathan Cottrell: If a buyer wishes to dispute an item, they can call, enter a support ticket online, or email marketplacedisputes@godaddy.com and our dedicated dispute and compliance staff will contact both parties to gather information and make a decision based on that data.

We also have a returns and refund policy located here that describes what we expect in our transactions.

full interview: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y09/m01/i23/s01
A GoDaddy Item Sold Email Wrote:An order has just been placed with you at the Go Daddy Marketplace™. Log in to your Marketplace account to manage this order.

As a reminder, Go Daddy maintains a high standard for Marketplace merchants, and we appreciate your compliance in shipping items promptly and securely. Congratulations on receiving this order and thank you for being a Go Daddy Marketplace merchant!

the good news: 1 of 4 items I put up this week has sold...and my gross is equal to a year of the average Popper's sales :twistedevil:

the bad news: the item quantity didn't decrease when the order was placed and the item remained active.
2 of 4 sold
update --> 54,000 listings, 0 cheerleaders asking for it to be added to PSU's chart
Quote:I've seen a bunch of lists of different auction sites, but I haven't seen where to post the information about my site so that I'm added to these lists. How do I get my site on??
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about26708.html

Still, not one request from anyone at GoDaddy to be added to the PSU site count.
Happy001
psu don't even put its 350k total items in its  auction count chart

can someone discuss  this explosion of traffic to godaddy.com at the same time their marketplace started?

and are independent sites having mostly sellng owners trying to win  are they trying to satisfy them and not  bring a real alt?
They are keeping the rinky dinks happy and trying to sell their crummy stores as well.

Best just to let those PSUckers live in their own little world...lol
Quote: Re: why don't discussion sites dicuss go daddys marketplace explosion? psu don't

The millions of listings at Pricegrabber storefronts and Buy.com's marketplace are rarely discussed either.
[quote author=ManofMeans link=topic=19041.msg75872#msg75872 date=1270822104]
psu don't even put its 350k total items in its  auction count chart

can someone discuss  this explosion of traffic to godaddy.com at the same time their marketplace started?

and are independent sites having mostly sellng owners trying to win  are they trying to satisfy them and not  bring a real alt?
[/quote]

PSU discussed it today Confusedtolensmiley:

psu user Wrote:There are very few items listed on it.
PSU mod elghetto Wrote:That might tell you something. I've never heard of godaddy ecommerce.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-30...tml#303937

He's never heard of GoDaddy Marketplace (250K listings, real buyers) but he has a store on AlsoShop (29K listings, seller-to-seller sales) and had a store on HiBidder I.  No wonder he frequently makes so many excuses for slow sales....the economy...cold weather....warm weather....outbreak of bed bugs in East Bumboink....bla, bla, bla  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3