TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: A Bonanzle WooHoo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:http://www.bonanzle.com/blogs/135

The chicken looks familiar :blinkie: ..........OMFG Crazy Chicken from Mad Cows got a new job! The Moo empire lives! :twistedevil:

affiliate TOS: http://affiliates.bonanzle.com/docs/affiliate_tou.pdf
Quote:Let's say you have a set of golf clubs you want to sell for $100.  Normally, Bonanzle would charge you $5 when you sell your golf clubs.  But let's say you're willing to pay $10 to see them sold. The Syndicated Seller program can take that extra $5 use it to tempt blogs and web sites to send new buyers to your items.

Oodle also provides sellers with widgets which display the seller's  listings and can be placed on blogs and web sites to send new buyers to your items.  Oodle's widget is free (unlike Bonanzle's widget) and if you upload a feed to them (minimum of 1,000 listings required for feeds)  the links on the widget take the buyer directly to the product pages on your site (no FVF fees!).  Here's my widget

[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18964.msg74594#msg74594 date=1246990851]
[size=13px]Don't you think the social aspect will become less and less important as Bonanzle grows? [/size]
[/quote]

Most well run successful businesses will outgrow mini-mall ebay wanna-be sites in favor of their own sites.  Once this happens and they gain the experience necessary to make the transition to a free standing web store, they will have less time or very little need for forum games and socializing.

CS

Quote:Let's say you have a set of golf clubs you want to sell for $100.  Normally, Bonanzle would charge you $5 when you sell your golf clubs.  But let's say you're willing to pay $10 to see them sold. The Syndicated Seller program can take that extra $5 use it to tempt blogs and web sites to send new buyers to your items.

If you are going to pay BZ 5%, plus another 5%, plus payment transaction fees, why not just list it on ebay and get the sale 10 times faster with the hassles?
Hiya CS!  Hello
I may eventually set up a Facebook ID from which to sell.
Well, if the seller is going to sit on forums and socialize anyways....I mean really. The ones that seem to complain about the socializing the most are the ones that sit on PSU all day anyways.

I seriously dont' think anyone would argue that one serious in selling should list on Bonanzle instead of their own store.

Lets just be thankful they don't have padded numbers in their signatures or encourage their sellers to attack and spam all other sites. If the same percentage of BZers spammed like the AMers, we'd have a big problem for sure.
[quote author=cohibastore link=topic=18964.msg74973#msg74973 date=1251253863]

If you are going to pay BZ 5%, plus another 5%, plus payment transaction fees, why not just list it on ebay and get the sale 10 times faster with the hassles?
[/quote]

You know the answer to this right? You should.

First, it's not mandatory. Second, 10% is still less than 12%. Third, I think there's the whole eBay avoidance thing. Heard anything about that have ya?
Quote: 10% is still less than 12%

But 10%  is  way  more  than  0%  :twistedevil:
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18964.msg74977#msg74977 date=1251257194]
Well, if the seller is going to sit on forums and socialize anyways....I mean really. The ones that seem to complain about the socializing the most are the ones that sit on PSU all day anyways.

I seriously dont' think anyone would argue that one serious in selling should list on Bonanzle instead of their own store.

Lets just be thankful they don't have padded numbers in their signatures or encourage their sellers to attack and spam all other sites. If the same percentage of BZers spammed like the AMers, we'd have a big problem for sure.
[/quote]

Unless you are selling on the bay for free. I don't think you do though. You have your own site right? Bidtopia?

I could be wrong though. I haven't been in the game much to know the history.
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18964.msg74978#msg74978 date=1251258110]Third, I think there's the whole eBay avoidance thing. Heard anything about that have ya?
[/quote]

Yes I have but thankfully I ignored every boycott and continued to reap the rewards of my own hard work.

In 4 hours per day, or less, I gross at least $150k a year out of ebay.

The other 4 hours I spend listing on alternative sites and managing my own website, where I squeezing less than 40k a year out of amazon, stootsi and my own site.

So while I feel for the folks who feel they got screwed by ebay, or find it unaffordable to sell there, I can't personally complain.

But I'd still never list on BZ. The owners a fool.

CS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5