TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Inhabid Vaporware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He hasn't had time to post updates for members about the downtime on either his PSU Inhabid thread or on Inhabid's Facebook group, but he has had time to play games on Facebook throughout the site's 3 day disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1276476493&sk=wall

Either he's Inhabid's dead or my watch has stopped.
-Groucho Marx
He'll prolly try to pass off the time playing games as "marketing" and claim that his tech/partner/what ever was working on the site and that he sent members an update or some such...
It returned today. 16 days for a server move isn't quite as bad as the time it took Plunderhere 40+ days to figure out how to install an SSL certificate in C-Panel. Asshat

for reference purposes: last November we upgraded 2 of our dedicated servers and moved 50+ sites (including TT) and there was ZERO downtime. There is absolutely no reason for there to be downtime if you plan a server move properly...the sites (and databases) should be setup on the new server BEFORE you switch the DNS...
Quote:it took Plunderhere 40+ days to figure out how to install an SSL certificate in C-Panel.

The 16 days downtime was apparently so they could replace a valid SSL with a SSL that expired in February. Th_sarcasm1

Quote:This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Iceweasel to connect
securely to inhabid.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Inhabid Wrote:Inhabid has launched a couple times, and been shut down for more upgrades. We feel we don't have it right yet, and plan to continue tweaking it until we get it right. We have heard from our members, both good and bad, and as some of you have noticed, we take everything into consideration. We also never had a lot of members, so it was not a big deal.

PS. Although PSU is a great site, most PSU users mainly post negative, unhelpful, comments now. So I have spent most of my time on other venues and have not been using PSU that much anymore.

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-32...tml#329407

Shutting down without notice and not notifying sellers who have invested time on your site that their income stream has been cut off and replaced by a parked page is not a big deal?

Boinktard Boinktard Boinktard Boinktard Boinktard

(06-15-2011, 04:21 PM)sneakymagenta Wrote: [ -> ]
Inhabid Wrote:Inhabid has launched a couple times, and been shut down for more upgrades. We feel we don't have it right yet, and plan to continue tweaking it until we get it right. We have heard from our members, both good and bad, and as some of you have noticed, we take everything into consideration. We also never had a lot of members, so it was not a big deal.

PS. Although PSU is a great site, most PSU users mainly post negative, unhelpful, comments now. So I have spent most of my time on other venues and have not been using PSU that much anymore.

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-32...tml#329407

Shutting down without notice and not notifying sellers who have invested time on your site that their income stream has been cut off and replaced by a parked page is not a big deal?

So I have spent most of my time on other venues duh, really?! The obvious eludes only the oblivious: "other venues" doesn't include Inhabids.

Shutting down the site is "not a big deal" unless, of course, you actually expect to make money.

Looks like Class Dumbass 2011 may have graduated yet another "venue."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5