TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Not a virgin anymore . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:The letter they send is just so . . . insulting.  Good Gawd, I don't think anyone has talked that way to me since grade school.

You must have missed the Elfie contestLaughing4
Beth we will be joining you in the pink slap non-virgin room if the damn vacation settings don't activate pretty soon.  We've been waiting since Friday morning for the vacation settings to display on our listings.  And yes, we have the radio button marked to turn on the vacation settings.

Rob 
I haven't even wanted to think about the vacation thing.  I am going on vacation on the 23d so I am shutting things down on the 22d.  I won't  have any auctions running then, anyway, so I figure that if they still haven't figured out the vacation setting *enhancement*, I'll just end my listings.

I have a nifty badge for you, if/when you join the club. Smile
Hurry to the Stores board Beth and you cna be the first poster on the Merry Christmas from Ethical Tools Post - Category Rotator that I just posted.  Mrgreen

Figured it will probably last until hmmm Monday when someone from eBay actually goes back to work.

Rob
No one will ever catch up to Anita in the pink slap derby. Laughing7
Are you counting all your pink slaps under allllllll your IDs???

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1714.msg6228#msg6228 date=1134866768]
No one will ever catch up to Anita in the pink slap derby. Laughing7
[/quote]
Pages: 1 2 3