TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I'm on a roll . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hopefully you'll get the book back. Did the buyer file an A-Z claim or did they contact you directly about the missing package?
She contacted me directly and has been very understanding.  I apologized profusely, explained what happened, refunded her money immediately, and am shipping the book for free when it makes its way back here.   

I had this package in the mail today.

From Arizona.  (Not Anita. Wink)

Hmmmppphhhh . . . I'm not expecting any packages.

I open it . . . to find the missing book.

I sent it to a prior customer - someone who had bought a poster from me over a WEEK before I shipped this book out.    I don't have a clue how I resurrected a week old address, but I did. 

Very nice note from the woman who returned it, telling me not to worry about the return shipping expense.  (I'm sending her a *happy*.  Nice lady.)  I wrote the real buyer, letting her know the book will be on the way tomorrow! 

I still can't believe I did that, but at least it's not as brain dead as shipping it without a label. Smile

(Is it?? Smile)

Beth
That's good news.  Toothy10

Quote:Nice lady.

Very nice lady.  I wish all customers were like that.
Yeah.  She makes up for a bunch of the PITA ones. Smile  (Actually, my buyer on this one has been very nice as well. Smile)
Quote:Actually, my buyer on this one has been very nice as well.

We've been lucky so far and all of our buyers have been understanding when we do our once (or twice) a year  :-[ wrong item in the wrong box to the wrong address mixup.
Awww . . . here's my fb from my *oops* buyer:

5 out of 5: "Excellent and HONEST seller! Would highly recommend doing business with this seller. They go out of their way to satisfy their customers and make things right. Look forward to doing business with again!! Thanks."

She sorta makes up for the person ahead of her who gave me a 4 with the only comment being "quick delivery." ;-)

I have LESS then 100 feedbacks on both my IDs on Amazon.  BUT... I'm not complaining!  No feedback is better than carpy feedback. 

Happy to hear all went well with your buyer, Beth.
I still have less than 20 on my Amazon ID! 
Amazon has feedback?  :blinkie:  Lol

[quote author=Anita link=topic=1865.msg8596#msg8596 date=1138676461]
Happy to hear all went well with your buyer, Beth.
[/quote]

Ditto
Pages: 1 2 3