TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I'm on a roll . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you guys and gals ever leave it for your Amazon buyers? 

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=1865.msg8643#msg8643 date=1138756157]
Do you guys and gals ever leave it for your Amazon buyers? 

[/quote]

I leave feedback for all buyers that leave it for me.  I leave feedback for sellers first.  Habit from eBay.

Feedback on Amazon doesn't seem to be as "crucial" as it is on eBay.  IMHO
The feedback Amazon buyers receive doesn't count for anything (which is why less than 1 out of every 5 million buyers leave feedback Wink ) and is completely separate from your seller feedback.  If you receive a 1/5 as a buyer it won't affect your seller rating.  Unlike on eBay, a seller can't buy 10 $0.01 recipes to boost their (seller) feedback scores.  Laughing7
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1865.msg8648#msg8648 date=1138759468]
The feedback Amazon buyers receive doesn't count for anything and is completely separate from your seller feedback.  If you receive a 1/5 as a buyer it won't affect your seller rating.  Unlike on eBay, a seller can't buy 10 $0.01 recipes to boost their (seller) feedback scores.  Laughing7
[/quote]
I do like that feature, for the most part.
Quote:I do like that feature, for the most part.

I like it too.  I think its helps buyers more than eBay's system.
Actually, most everything on Amazon is better than on eBay  Sign10

I don't leave feedback for buyers on Amazon - I didn't realize that you could.  I do like the feedback system on Amazon much better.
Pages: 1 2 3