TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Forum Upgrade Still In Progress...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...so if you notice anything missing  Smile

We still have to reinstall a few features (like the member map, bookmarks, etc., etc.,) but its safe to post again Common051

ps Happy friggin' New Year.  Don't drink too much  Smileykoolaid  Smile
Don't drink too much???? Uh oh, too late.  Let's see, before I left the house I had 2 rum and cokes.  Then I left and went to the party and had:

- 1 rum and egg nog
- 1 beer
- another beer
- another rum and coke
- topped up the rum and coke
- another beer
and then last but not least - 2 glasses of champagne.

But......the good news is the party was at the next door neighbor's so no drinking and driving involved - just drinking and trying to walking.  Laughing7

And oddly enough, I'm not even slurring my words when I talk or even when I type -  Happy001
Oops, I forgot the reason for the thread.....I noticed that something's different but I can't lay my fingers on what it is, but all is working.
Laughing4   Thumbsup  - Nat

The forum looks good! Smile
[quote author=diger7 link=topic=1981.msg6938#msg6938 date=1136135772]

The forum looks good! Smile
[/quote]

I think it looks even worse than it did before, but it is trendier now.  If you click on this icon [Image: modify_inline.gif] in your post you can experience the joys of using ultratrendy Ajax programming (it lets you edit your post inline without the page being refreshed)  Smile  Other useless new features: you can now sort the posts in the boards by most posts, views, last post, etc by clicking on the headers in each column. The search box  also gives you more ways to search (and the search index now takes up almost as much database space as the posts on this board)

Quote:member map, bookmarks

still working on restoring those...
Quote:member map,

The member maps are back.  Karma is temporarily turned off because someone (bargainbloodhound) broke it while adding the maps and it is only showing the negative karma received.  Laughing7

BTW, the 2 leaders for receiving negative karma: Kim -545, bargainbloodhound -48  :twistedevil:
I'm not usually good with change but i'm loving the new look  Wink

Icon_thumright Great job!!

Angel  Angel7
Not QUITE so gawdy for these near-geezer eyes.  Very good.  A little hard to distinguish unread threads at the bottom of my home page, but otherwise very good.
The muted colors are better. The old colors were so bright that I couldn't bear to look at the monitor for more than a few seconds.
Good job looks great  Icon_sunny
Pages: 1 2 3