TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So how long do you think eBay will let it go on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pinks deserve presents too, especially after all the hard work they did last night rearranging things.  Angel1
I see St. Elsewhere everywhere on page one.
Is that the Monday morning present?
Happy001
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2028.msg7317#msg7317 date=1136808071]
I see St. Elsewhere everywhere on page one.
Is that the Monday morning present?
Happy001
[/quote]

Yep.

*Somebody* bumped 'em all!

All the St. Elsewhere posts are giving the eBay cheerleaders a run for their money!
Apparently rubbed some folks wrong, LMAO.  Thread about having one St Elsewhere thread.  They are getting their panties in a wad - maybe I should bump them all for opening business hours on Friday morning  Walk  Smileyviolin
My thought is that if eBay doesn't want us to talk about St. Elsewhere, they can pull the threads.

If someone there at eBay was able to rub two brain cells together, they might figure out that if there was any sort of substantive pink presence on the board, doing anything other than pull posts that say shit (I love that Smile), folks might actually spend more time on the eBay stores board talking about eBay stores. 

If eBay doesn't give a shit :-) that we are talking about St. Elsewhere on their board, why should anyone else?
saintelsewhere Wrote:If eBay can add carp to our listings, we should be able to clog up their boards.

Laughing7
It has really become something of a bad joke.
Pinks delurk only to hawk eBay products and totally ignore every other thing on the Board. 

The fact that eBay can't even be bothered to bother with the mutlitude of St. Elsewhere threads points out more clearly than anything, IMHO, that fact that eBay considers its sellers to be something akin to disposable diapers - a receptacle for shit, easily discarded and replaced when soiled.
Oh look, Anita's having some Sunday afternoon fun on the stores board.  Happy001
If Mona can bump up helpful threads, so can I. 
Pages: 1 2 3