TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So how long do you think eBay will let it go on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I only have a few posts left for the day on my St. Elsewhere ID so I'm trying to make sure they're well spent. Smile
Since I started this post I am going to hijack it.

If I was going to accuse a seller of being paid by eBay to post positive nice nice coments, it would be Dorothy______. 
She is just tooooo optimistic that nothing is ever eBay's fault.  She's been around eBay long enough to know at least a few of their faults.
Quote:nothing is ever eBay's fault.

...according to eBay.  Laughing7
So do you think eBay has  a secret reward system in place for the  Smileykoolaid drinkers?  Kinda like here, where we now get points per post?  :-)  They get X points for every  Smileykoolaid post and can use them to buy listings and upgrades at the secret Smileykoolaid store?

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2028.msg7785#msg7785 date=1137429773]
So do you think eBay has  a secret reward system in place for the  Smileykoolaid drinkers?  Kinda like here, where we now get points per post?  :-)  They get X points for every  Smileykoolaid post and can use them to buy listings and upgrades at the secret Smileykoolaid store?

[/quote]

Oh wombat poo poo, that means I am in the negative!!
Me, too.

And I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about eBay showing up to serve me breakfast in bed anytime soon, either. 
...on the eBay Stores board?
Pages: 1 2 3