TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: New Policy: Item Location Misrepresentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2488.msg8870#msg8870 date=1139116339]
abbeyscarolinas Wrote:And she is probably right about the seller in question,

Maybe, maybe not (that's my way of saying I'm clueless about the manufacturer's photo usage policy Smile
). 

I wouldn't have posted what she did without proof.  If its a case of a seller with hundreds of INR/SNAD complaints (and 2900 mutual withdrawals) then I will speak out, but in this case I wouldn't.  I looked at that seller and thought she had an excellent record (i.e. her buyers seemed happy).

I will disagree with you though on this statement, "I would assume that they checked all aspects of the featured member's business before they included her in one of their publications." , because in the past eBay has made some huge errors in its seller selections for its publications/awards.  Last year they picked a NARU'd seller for 'seller of the month' in India, and then of course there are sellers like "Poster Boy" etc who provide terrible customer service/lots of INR complaints who get picked...and then there were the "Best of Stores" finalists with a ton of policy violations in their stores, or the sellers featured in their Holiday Catalog 2 years ago who also had many policy violations.  
[/quote]

I posted that and used the word assume so you could jump right on in and post all those things above Wink.  I figured you would be right on it like flies on shit.  You always have the eBay history factoids down better than anyone.  And I meant the statement to be absurd as a parallel to the OP's absurd conclusion.

Rob
Pages: 1 2 3