TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: "I'm selling my wife's box, my c*** won't fit" auction pulled by eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Why does he have a wooden cock?  Icon_tongue
It looks like eBay pulled the relist.

Quote:This listing (#9504653139) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Well look at that - it's been relisted a 3rd time but this time he's throwing a can into the auction with the box because he says, "the head of my cock will not fit in the hole of her can"

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=9506291779

ha, this is funny, the seller says it was pulled because they said:
Quote: Listing Descriptions containing profanity are not permitted

Ahhhhh, cock is a profanity?  Tell the poor cock and his hens.

Oh darn!!!! This auction is for the USA only, I can't bid because I live in Canada.  Oh darn!!!!!  Big Grin

I wonder how long until this one gets pulled.  ;D
The pulling of BOXES should NOT be allowed.

If ones bird fits it right. They should be proud.

When things don't fit well... We should all compromise.

After ALL it's NOT about the BOX. It's about the size.   :o
Quote: This listing (#9506291779) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Assuming eBay removes listings in order of the threat they pose to other users, eBay must have pulled all of the counterfeit, fraudulent, and phishing attempt listings first before it pulled that guy's cock.  Wink
If he doesn't have a buyer, I guess he can just keep his cock in her box and forget about putting it in her can for the time being.  Smile
^^  *gasp*  *gaack !!*
Oh this is funny, I see above that the 3rd auction was pulled again.  So I went to the seller's feedback that I bookmarked yesterday so that I could easily locate the next auction they list as I assumed they'll try a 4th time, well, I guess not - he's been NARU'd.  Laughing7

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=powertoburn&iid=9506291779

Gee, I wonder if he'll create a new id and try again?
Quote:Gee, I wonder if he'll create a new id and try again?

cockinthebox is available for registration  Happy001
;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5