TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: "I'm selling my wife's box, my c*** won't fit" auction pulled by eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Gee, I wonder if he'll create a new id and try again?
With someone having bid over $100 for an empty box, he certainly has incentive to keep trying.

Seems I remember the cheese sandwich was pulled, then restored after a letter from an attorney.

A man has a right to sell his wife's box (with her agreement, of course.) But there is another problem - what if his wife decides she does not want to give her box to the winner?

I can see the neg now  --  did not provide box as advertised.
or worse  --  attempted to substitute can for box.
^^  Happy001

gosh.  Just as a matter of trivia, did you notice how many of his feedbacks were from now-naru'd users?  6 out of 29!  Seems to be a lot.  ???
The 3rd auction violated the choice policy.  Offering buyers a choice between your wife's box and can in the same listing isn't Ebay legal.
Quote:he's been NARU'd.

Thank you eBay for making your site safer by NARU'ing that menace to society!  :Smile

[quote author=regic link=topic=3213.msg11868#msg11868 date=1144186144]

Assuming eBay removes listings in order of the threat they pose to other users, eBay must have pulled all of the counterfeit, fraudulent, and phishing attempt listings first[/quote]

2funny
Quote:that menace to society!

Are you referring to his cock or to her box?  Icon_scratch
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=3213.msg11933#msg11933 date=1144290907]
Quote:that menace to society!

Are you referring to his cock or to her box?  Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Ummm....
Is this where the can gets kicked? 
Proof once again of the creatitivity of eBay sellers and the lack of a sense of humor of eBay staff.

Imagine --- Naru'ed for an empty box.

Well, we do not know that the box is still empty, now do we.

BTW the listing was eBay legal, it was not a choice  --  the can was stuck to the box.
Quote:the can was stuck to the box.

:blinkie:
eBay employees should get their minds out of the gutter!!!  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5