TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Another of eBay's Top Sellers Bites the Dust: Parrothead88, FB of 74,500 closes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Now that we have the peanuts versus paper issue cleared up.  Wink

How do you feel about the confetti inside greeting cards? 
How do you feel about confetti inside greeting cards?

Just about the same as hearing/seeing the used cat litter flying out of the box....  >Sad
[quote author=stardust link=topic=3718.msg13918#msg13918 date=1147546220]
How do you feel about confetti inside greeting cards?

Just about the same as hearing/seeing the used cat litter flying out of the box....   >Sad
[/quote]

Speaking of cats...
My Leonard doesn't care for my son very much... because my son doesn't let him in his room.  BUT he will let our cat Lucky in his room.  Sooooo, when Leonard is finished with the potty, he "washes" his paws on my son's bedroom door!!  Sweeeeeeet revenge.   ;D
;D
WHo says animals don't have a sense of humor!
Cats are famous for exacting revenge.  They just lie in wait until you leave the house.  Then, there's no telling what you'll find when you get back home....  :o  Big Grin
Dogs pretty much do the same thing. But I think it's more of a separation anxiety thing with them, than a need for revenge.
Cats are like women.
Dogs are like men.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3718.msg13926#msg13926 date=1147548276]
Cats are like women.
Dogs are like men.
[/quote]

;D. So men suffer from separation anxiety and we feel the need to exact revenge. Interesting, especially since my male dog leaves brown packages in the living room whever I leave him home alone too long.

I once had a female who peed in our bed when we would leave. Natuarally we closed the door to the bedroom after that.
Cats are like women.
Dogs are like men.

Generally speaking...
Quote:Cats are like women.
  Yep.  We know how to *get even* and purr for what we want.  8)
Quote:Dogs are like men.
Ummm...  errr... *ahem*  I think I'll leave this one to someone else...  :Smile  :o

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8