TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Welcome Frogs (lovemydaisies)!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi FROGS!!!!
Wow, I am way impressed with TulipTools administration.  Thanks so much for fixing ID, and so fast!  Sorry I came in, being such a piece of work, did not intend to. 

Ok, I am not sure, what to do, with ID now lol.  Entering it misspelled is a hassle, I forget where to delete the I. Using it correctly, avoids an identity crisis, and is easy on the brain.  However, using another that fits, is a good idea too, & faster to type.  Also using a posting ID, avoid concerns, of my post, adversely affecting my sales.

Lets vote:

New short ID or Regular, ID (get booted off) correct spelling?  Icon_geek
Just get it done so it doesn't drive the rest of us batty !! Big Grin

Quote:Sorry I came in, being such a piece of work, did not intend to.
Personally, I think you'll do just about anything for a bit of attention... Wink
Quote:New short ID or Regular, ID (get booted off) correct spelling?

Decisions, decisions........................................

Frogs, just make a choice and forget it. It's not important. :Smile
  You could use Frogs as an ID.  That way people will still know who you are but your selling ID won't get indexed in search engines.
Quote:That way people will still know who you are but your selling ID won't get indexed in search engines.

For me, I consider that a GOOD thing!  :Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4411.msg17813#msg17813 date=1153089334]
  You could use Frogs as an ID.  That way people will still know who you are but your selling ID won't get indexed in search engines.
[/quote]

I vote for using "Frogs" as well. 
Well, I will go with using my regular ID frogslovemydaisies, what do I need to do?

I can't seem to figure out, why I can't stay logged in, more than 30 seconds, and after logging in about 10...11....12 times, just to find this thread, and post, it will just make my life easier, to use regular id.  It says I have been logged in 55 minutes, but still keeps making me Relog in.  This is second time I tried to post this.

I checked my cookies, deleted old one.  TulipTools has an always allow, I log in "Forever," using "keep me logged in" too.  Still have to log in, every time I click the mouse.

P.S.  Really like the idea, of the Ignore button.
Quote:what do I need to do?

Absolutely nothing.  ;D

I'm going to manually edit the spelling on your userID in the database to fix it.  The next time you login use the correct frogslovemydaisies spelling and it'll work.
Fixed.  your user ID is now frogslovemydaisies. Smile

Quote:Still have to log in, every time I click the mouse

What browser version are you using?
Pages: 1 2 3 4