TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Welcome Frogs (lovemydaisies)!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok thanks, I had to change my password, for it to activate, now all set with name.

I use firefox, have community.tuliptools.com & tuliptools.com set as allways allow.
It took 1.5 hours to post that?  Made me log in a second later, when I clicked my profile?  Was going to add a pic.  Smileyyellowbang
I see many IPs.  Smile  You must be on dial-up. The problem is most likely your ISP isn't  using fixed IPs with each connection, and the changes in IP address are logging you out because the cookie keeps a connection to one IP and drops the logged-in information when that IP is disconnected.

I'll check the software maker's forum and see if anyone else is reporting similar problems with dial-up from that ISP
Logged in, went to forums.

Looked up thread, no reply button, logged in second time time.

Still no reply button, logged in third time in one minute.

Have AOL, but makes no sence, I am only one in universe with this?  Lotd of good info on site, so frustrating.
... posted got booted.  Logged in 4th time.
Tried to post again, logged in 5th time.
Loged in sixth time in 5 minutes, for this post, assume I will get booted.

So before I do, here is question... why do people, not link to their ebay stores, or web sites?
Ummmmmmm................ are you a mess, or what?  Big Grin
You know what, I am done.  I have been a member maybe 24 hrs, and I am already tired, of being insulted by Stardust and BellisimaJ.  I thought this was a mature site, without all the nonsense, a place for sellers to learn. 

Takes me long enough to log in, no point, going through all that, only to find, the post is either Stardust or BellisimaJ. insulting me again.  Maybe they are the same person, who knows.  It was not a very nice welcome.

Thanks to the great administration, for your help, I am sure, we would have figured out, the glitches soon.  Feel free to just delete me.

Walk
I couldn't find any similar problems with this version of the software on the on the SMF Forum.

Quote:I use firefox, have community.tuliptools.com & tuliptools.com set as allways allow.

I noticed from the server log files you're using Firefox 1.502.  You could try updating to the latest 1.504 version to see if it helps -1.504 fixes several security bugs so you should update anyway.
Frogs,
A lot of people link to their websites or whatever.  You can set it up in the signature area of your profile.
Sometimes this site is mature and sometimes it isn't.  However, there is always nonsense to be found.  Smile
Also, Bell and Stardust are not the same person.
Quote:Also, Bell and Stardust are not the same person.

Exactomundo.  I wouldn't be caught dead masquerading as a **shudder** dishwater blonde!
Pages: 1 2 3 4