TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Permanently SUSPENDED-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thought you guys would like this link,  (in honor of all the banned posters).  If you have closed your store please follow the link and sign it..it's the only way we will have any idea of the listings that have been canned. 
springlering  (3048 ) View Listings | Report Aug-16-06 19:26 PDT 230 of 258
OK, I do not know how to post images, and barely know how to post URLs.

If someone can help me improve on this, I would surely appreciate it.

Please feel free to email me. This is current as of about an hour and a half ago. I will update it until they cut me off. It's pretty self explanatory, and consists of info culled off this thread and others.

This URL is in honor of Ann and other banned posters:
http://www.springlering.citymax.com/page...774755.htm
PC4S found this thread I started way back, now look he's calling you his best friend!!
postcards4sale  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Sep-03-06 08:16 PDT  35 of 35
happy 40th and 1 month and 1 day puggy. sorry i never looked back at this thread until today when i was searching for the whereabouts of my best friend bell.

Page 1 of 1
Smileyyellowbang
Hi Jolee Wave

Hilarious! That idiot is obsessed...............give him my love---NOT. Happy001

How is it going for you these days? I still miss you guys. Smile
He posted this  from the same thread....(Where's Belle?)
postcards4sale  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Sep-05-06 05:19 PDT  36 of 36
bell please post here when you are back!!!
[quote author=jolee link=topic=4675.msg22358#msg22358 date=1157459352]
He posted this  from the same thread....(Where's Belle?)
postcards4sale  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Sep-05-06 05:19 PDT  36 of 36
bell please post here when you are back!!!

[/quote]

He is just too weird. :blinkie:
this is my reply, couldn't say exactly what I wanted but thought this would get the message across.
littlelulu54  (773 )  View Listings | Report  Sep-05-06 07:32 PDT  37 of 37
Why are you acting so concerned PC4S, you know what YOU did and you know she is not coming back. You have never said anything nice on these boards nor have you ever shown any compassion towards the ones trying to find a way to survive here with their stores. You cause conflict everywhere you post. She is gone, You are here, what is wrong with this picture???

Page 1 of 1
Great job, Jolee! Thumbsup          I can't believe what an idiot he is! Tongue1
Hey, Belle!  I thought you were suspended!!  Sign10

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000218456&start=0

Gen074
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4675.msg22814#msg22814 date=1157830973]
Hey, Belle!  I thought you were suspended!!  Sign10

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000218456&start=0

Gen074
[/quote]

Smart asp. Thefinger

That's FBF aka booksforsale! aka tossedandfound!. Probably left out one or another of his id's, but hey, it's hard to keep up. :blinkie:
Quote:That's FBF aka booksforsale! aka tossedandfound!. Probably left out one or another of his id's, but hey, it's hard to keep up.

His newest ID is cheapimportedjunk. He started a thread claiming to be in interviews for a CS job on Ebay and suckered quite a few people into believing him.  Toothy9
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8