TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Permanently SUSPENDED-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4675.msg22817#msg22817 date=1157835089]
Quote:That's FBF aka booksforsale! aka tossedandfound!. Probably left out one or another of his id's, but hey, it's hard to keep up.

His newest ID is cheapimportedjunk. He started a thread claiming to be in interviews for a CS job on Ebay and suckered quite a few people into believing him.  Toothy9
[/quote]

Hmmmm....anyone else look familiar on that thread?

Sign10
Code:
His newest ID is cheapimportedjunk. He started a thread claiming to be in interviews for a CS job on Ebay and suckered quite a few people into believing him

He does LOVE to mess with people's heads. Toothy10
Quote:That's FBF aka booksforsale! aka tossedandfound!. Probably left out one or another of his id's, but hey, it's hard to keep up

probably left out at least 100 of his IDs  Laughing7
[quote author=amy ]

probably left out at least 100 of his IDs  Laughing7
[/quote]

I have no doubt, lol. Tongue1
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4675.msg22817#msg22817 date=1157835089]
Quote:That's FBF aka booksforsale! aka tossedandfound!. Probably left out one or another of his id's, but hey, it's hard to keep up.

His newest ID is cheapimportedjunk. He started a thread claiming to be in interviews for a CS job on Ebay and suckered quite a few people into believing him.  Toothy9
[/quote]

His posts are a RIOT!
Quote:springlering  (3048 ) View Listings | Report    Aug-16-06 19:26 PDT    230 of 258
OK, I do not know how to post images, and barely know how to post URLs.

If someone can help me improve on this, I would surely appreciate it.

Please feel free to email me. This is current as of about an hour and a half ago. I will update it until they cut me off. It's pretty self explanatory, and consists of info culled off this thread and others.

This URL is in honor of Ann and other banned posters:

This is a nice thought and all, except...

eBay WANTS people to close stores. So it's only measuing eBay's latest attempt success.
"This URL is in honor of Ann and other banned posters:"

Is Ann anyone that we "know?"  Big Grin
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4675.msg23058#msg23058 date=1158125566]
"This URL is in honor of Ann and other banned posters:"

Is Ann anyone that we "know?"  Big Grin
[/quote]

Not me. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8