TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: FOR SLIIQUE'S EYES ONLY! *WINK* *I LOVE EBAY* *GAG* *PUKE*...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...BECAME THE LATEST VOICES MEMBER TO JOIN THE VOICES LED SRG EBAY GROUP YESTERDAY. *SHE* WAS ONE OF TWO VOICES MEMBERS TO JOIN THE GROUP YESTERDAY.  THE GROUP HAS MANNNNY VOICES MEMBERS.  *WINK* *GAG* *PUKE*

Puke is right. Happy dances and Oh, goodies! all over the place. They are all SO thrilled.
GOT BROWN [Image: brownnose.gif] ?
~wtf?~  Thx for posting but I ain't got a clue to what is alluded here (except) gag, barf, gack, regurgitate, shudder, udder, yadda yadda, I JUST LOVE eBay joined some sort of volunteer group?

Belli, SWEET Thing, PLEASE intoxicate me with your lovely typing via email and splain. lmdaooooooooooooooooo
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4687.msg20108#msg20108 date=1155082269]
GOT BROWN [Image: brownnose.gif] ?
[/quote]

;D
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4687.msg20100#msg20100 date=1155078558]
...BECAME THE LATEST VOICES MEMBER TO JOIN THE VOICES LED SRG EBAY GROUP YESTERDAY. *SHE* WAS ONE OF TWO VOICES MEMBERS TO JOIN THE GROUP YESTERDAY.  THE GROUP HAS MANNNNY VOICES MEMBERS.  *WINK* *GAG* *PUKE*

[/quote]

Who was the other?
Can someone tell this n00b how to get there, please?
..... yeah, I was pretty excited about that announcement. 
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=4687.msg20433#msg20433 date=1155253262]
..... yeah, I was pretty excited about that announcement. 
[/quote]

I thought you would be.  ;D

She's actually never bothered me. We've had many disagreements over the years (and we've agreed on things a few times too) but she's never annoyed me to the extent that some people on the eBay boards do.
sliique, welcome to the srg...I hope you find it a little less offensive than our reputation percieves it to be. Wink

r-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5