TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Brainchemicals/Lieworld Troll, has change of heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:I don't have his IP address, but I do have his WhoIs info.  How'd you get Liveworld from that?

His ip's belong to LIEWORLD, Lynda. The WHOIS info matches up to several sites, all belonging to Philip and his various troll ids.

Believe what you choose. I am done with it.

waterdancer

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4785.msg21111#msg21111 date=1155930379]
Quote:I don't have his IP address, but I do have his WhoIs info.  How'd you get Liveworld from that?

His ip's belong to LIEWORLD, Lynda. The WHOIS info matches up to several sites, all belonging to Philip and his various troll ids.

Believe what you choose. I am done with it.
[/quote]

It's all a puzzlement Belle.  What's the big deal about showing me the proofs?

Lynda
waterdancer
I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Seems you have more important things going on in your life right now
and I hope all turns out well for you.

I've been studying this small abusive group for a few years.

They do exist believe it or not...
and guys like brain fart ARE LieWorld or an eBay staffer.
If not than it is a really sick bastard
who has no life and just wants to screw with peoples minds.
Xp,

The proof exists. It is not going to anyone/anywhere, unless or until it sees the light of a courtroom.

Lynda, you are a lawyer. I am the daughter of a lawyer. Do you really think that I would leave myself open to a lawsuit by Braindead if I did not have indisputable proof? Or, that TT would allow me to present conjecture as truth and leave themselves open to the same?

As I said previously, believe what you choose. This is my final response on this.

I only hope that those on the board who have come to value your opinon have not been blinded by your refusal to see the truth. Phillip is using you, as he attempted to use me.

waterdancer

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4785.msg21146#msg21146 date=1155992211]
Xp,

The proof exists. It is not going to anyone/anywhere, unless or until it sees the light of a courtroom.

Lynda, you are a lawyer. I am the daughter of a lawyer. Do you really think that I would leave myself open to a lawsuit by Braindead if I did not have indisputable proof? Or, that TT would allow me to present conjecture as truth and leave themselves open to the same?

As I said previously, believe what you choose. This is my final response on this.

I only hope that those on the board who have come to value your opinon have not been blinded by your refusal to see the truth. Phillip is using you, as he attempted to use me.
[/quote]

I think for myself, Belle.  I always have and always will.  The information I have gathered does not support your claim.  You claim a truth, but you will not allow anyone to look at your data to arrive at a similar conclusion.  That, to me, is highly suspect.

If you have evidence, it should speak for itself.  Telling us how to think is simply repugnant.

I am perfectly capable of looking at data objectively.  Brainchemicals is still a mystery to me, despite all the information I have gathered and the information he has also provided to me.  However, from what I can see - and it is very detailed - you have failed to explain the legitimate side of this character.

I am not refusing to see the truth.  I have not arrived at a definitive conclusion.  I am only refusing to be lead by the nose to conclusions that I have not formed for myself based on the facts.

Lynda
If anyone is stupid enough to think LieWorld hires peeps and they all sit in some
control center in CA. I'll just say LOL..
These morons they hire do all this stuff from home on their PC's.
One was doing it from work at the VA and lost her job because of it
RIGHT cliniclady2000?  Wave

No benefits, no medical, no taxes taken out.

They are what you call casual labor and get
1099ed at the end of the year for the money LieWorld pays them.
Personally I don't give a fuck who believes the truth or not.

I know the FACTS and so do others.

I haven't done the research yet on BRAIN FART but I suspect this TROLL
is just one if the many ID's the "Live Five' use to work the ebay boards.  ;D

waterdancer

[quote author=xppman link=topic=4785.msg21163#msg21163 date=1156018079]
If anyone is stupid enough to think LieWorld hires peeps and they all sit in some

Personally I don't give a boink who believes the truth or not.

I know the FACTS and so do others.

I haven't done the research yet on BRAIN FART but I suspect this TROLL
is just one if the many ID's the "Live Five' use to work the ebay boards.  ;D
[/quote]

In your world, asking for the facts makes someone stupid?  Are you also saying that your proof of IP addresses comes from home computers?

Will your next move be to call me a troll also and say you have conclusive proof?  It is amazing how the tone has changed toward me simply because I want to see facts that support allegations.

If you haven't done the research yourself on Brainchemicals, what does that make you for calling him Brain Fart and a troll?  Letting others think for you is by definition stupidity.

Lynda
I received this email from Waterdancer when Annie was on suspension from the board. I intended to post it here, but forgot.
Thanks again, Lynda! Wave

Quote:Hi, Nicole.  Aside from being hula-mermaid, texas-auctions, calpinesucks, and a host of other posting id's, he is definitely belize! too.

In case you didn't know, I was NARUed on both my waterdancer and paleowoman accounts.  I'm not going to do a posting id.

Hope all is well with you.

Lynda

She is referring to brainchemicals.
Quote:If anyone is stupid enough to think LieWorld hires peeps and they all sit in some

You're correct. I do freelance work and use several major online freelance agencies to scout out new employers when I want additional work.

EVERY time I look, there's people hiring "message board posters" to do buzz marketing at some very famous companies.

I'm sure eBay uses freelancers to keep things positive here and there, and to blog, post, and advertise elsewhere. Since they use freelancers or telecommuters, they can be anywhere.

Each week on the freelance sites, I'd say there's several thousand dollars in potential work as a buzz marketer.
Quote:EVERY time I look, there's people hiring "message board posters" to do buzz marketing at some very famous companies.

I'm sure eBay uses freelancers to keep things positive here and there, and to blog, post, and advertise elsewhere. Since they use freelancers or telecommuters, they can be anywhere.

Now that is very interesting and could explain a lot.  :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4