TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Brainchemicals/Lieworld Troll, has change of heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lol, hey Cranky, maybe we should apply for a spammer's job.  Happy001
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4785.msg28290#msg28290 date=1161302163]
[/quote]

I know I could damn sure do a better job of staying undercover than any of the dorks that they use now.  Toothy9
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4785.msg28294#msg28294 date=1161302747]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4785.msg28290#msg28290 date=1161302163]
[/quote]

I know I could damn sure do a better job of staying undercover than any of the dorks that they use now.  Toothy9
[/quote]

Happy001

Ain't that the truth. They're so bloody stupid obvious. Tard
Brain doesn't *care* about being undercover.  He is purposefully being in-your-face and obnoxious.  That's his strategy as current overseer of the stores board.  Apparently he is given a free hand to try this kind of un-diplomacy.
Hi everyone....guess they got what they wanted.  Most people have just left.

I posted to congratulate minibees on her 500 but I don't waste much time over there anymore.  Pretty dull since they kicked everyone off.

I was getting 3 and 4 pink slaps a day and was probably getting pretty close to being NARU'd myself. 

Not that that would matter with the lousy sell through these days.

Ebay is going downhill fast! IMO

How's everyone over here doing?  I'm still working on my other site but pretty much just concentrating on my real world work.

It's still a da#n shame Ebay pulled this crap and an even worse one that no other company seems to be able to step up and take over.
Quote:I was getting 3 and 4 pink slaps a day and was probably getting pretty close to being NARU'd myself.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that some of us are on a hit list right now.
I don't know anyone on a hit list.  ;D
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4785.msg28515#msg28515 date=1161458496]
I don't know anyone on a hit list.   ;D
[/quote]

Ooh, Anita! You could audition for the next Express pinocchio commercial.  Happy001 Happy001
;D
I'm saving the pink slaps because they are posted elsewhere.  They make eBay look like the aspholes that they are, because the slap almost NEVER applies to the comment I posted. 
Someone needs to tell eBay to not send the original post with the slap.  Maroons!
Pages: 1 2 3 4