TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Payment Module and Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh wait to get rid of Reviews on the SITE MAP?

Hold on I know tihs one.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=5211.msg23954#msg23954 date=1158770344]
Oh wait to get rid of Reviews on the SITE MAP?

Hold on I know tihs one.
[/quote]

Holding, holding, holding....  Wink
XPP, I see you!  Wink
  Wave

Did you remember how to get rid of Reviews on the site map?

Big Grin
Sorry I went to go find and my cable went out. My TV everything was just now getting ready to go to a pay phone and call it in and right before I was ready to walk out the door it came back on.

Anyway go to templates/fallback/content/sitemap.tpl.php

In that take out this line below:

' . PAGE_REVIEWS . ''; ?>

I was just teasing you.  Laughing7

I'll go check that out right now. Thanks!  :-*
No really my cable was out and when it gose out I have no phone either.
I was going to see what file it was and all of a sudden my TV and all just stopped working. It's was out for over three hours. I was jonesing for my net.

>Sad
Awwww, I'm sorry. Glad you are back up and running!

BTW, It worked! Thank you!
Cool.. you can comment out any of them you want to... I do believe.
And you can add your own links too.  Wink
How the heck do you know these things?? I look all over creation and always seem to be in the wrong file. I never even would have thought to look in the fallback file.
That is why it took me two weeks to get my site up and running.
I had to hunt down this stuff.
The oscMax docs are a mess and very confusing to me.
One trick is like for instance with the site map page.
Well I have a copy of oscmax on my computer so I looked up (with the find file feature)
sitemap.php and noted where is was located. In this instance in the templates/fallback/content folder.

Well from there I saw that there was a sitemap.tpl.php

Now I know (learned this anyway as the light bulb came on in my head)
that any file with the .tpl.php part is part of the template structure and that is where we can change or add stuff not the .php file itself.

Does that make any sense?

Also (as you know) you can manipulate the mainpage.tpl.php
sitemap.tpl.php or any other .tpl.php that you need to.

You can also replace any pic they have with your own. Like you already did with the logos. If you don't like for instance the icons they use for anything simply snatch what you like from where ever, and name it the same name as the one they have... and upload it to your site.  For instance the Add To Cart Button. (button_in_cart.gif) If you don't like the one provided just get another somewhere else and call it button_in_cart.gif and load it back up to the /includes/languages/english/images/buttons/  directory.

Note: if you use other languages too. You will need ones in those language directories as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6