TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Payment Module and Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm on the pay side because I have an MA.

Or do the PP cart buttons bone head  >Sad the one I showed you.
It's not hard to do.  :Smile
But if I switch, I would no longer actually be using the oscmax shopping cart, right? So everything I have set for that, like shipping, etc, I would have to change wouldn't I? That's what I meant by starting over. And I'm sick to death of starting over. 2 steps forward - 4 steps back.  Tongue2

I'm really not a bonehead. I'm just sick and tired of not accomplishing anything. Just going in circles and getting nowhere. And it's not for lack of trying.  Sad1
I know your not a bone head. (was funnin u again)
Just quit smoking a "bone" when trying to do this stuff... that's all.  Lol

Hey look at me. I played w Zen for like a week I think, before finding out
about the sign up thing.  :blinkie:

Same with oscmax. I didn't KNOW that I couldn't configure
LinkPoint Connect but had to do all that API crap and SSL  BangHead

But I did already have a site and Mal's cart so it wasn't that big a deal.

To me it seems you have three choices.
A)FIX the pp API 
B)Put PP buttons on all you listing pages
2)Mal's buttons on all you listing pages

Tard
Quote:Just quit smoking a "bone" when trying to do this stuff... that's all. 

I might be farther ahead if I did.  Laughing7

Boink it all. I'm watching Survivor. The battle begins again tomorrow. And the choices all stink.  Tongue2

:Smile
You'll have to uninstall the paypal mod from the admin and then install the osCommerce PayPal ipn 1.3 mod (probably available for download on the oscmax site, definitely available on the oscommerce site).
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5211.msg29324#msg29324 date=1161917201]

:Smile
[/quote]

OMG! Not you too!!  Tongue3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5211.msg29325#msg29325 date=1161917384]
You'll have to uninstall the paypal mod from the admin and then install the osCommerce PayPal ipn 1.3 mod (probably available for download on the oscmax site, definitely available on the oscommerce site).

[/quote]

Got it already but no clue WTF to do with it and the geek-speak on their forum has me going  Big Grin. Plus it looks like this one may have issues too.  >Sad
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5211.msg29328#msg29328 date=1161917583]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5211.msg29325#msg29325 date=1161917384]

[/quote]

Got it already but no clue WTF to do with it and the geek-speak on their forum has me going  Big Grin. Plus it looks like this one may have issues too.  >Sad
[/quote]

Ask BBH to install it :twistedevil:
[quote author=regic link=topic=5211.msg29331#msg29331 date=1161919757]
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5211.msg29328#msg29328 date=1161917583]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask BBH to install it :twistedevil:
[/quote]

She sure received a lot of free help here(and she was a huge PITA)from admin. And didn't appreciate any of it, nor did she give back. :Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6