TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Chit-Chat Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Thentavius !  You getting royally dumped on right now?
If you mean rain, yes--we've been getting pretty heavy rain for about an hour now. Some thunder.

Man--the poor ballon fiesta!
Yep, that's what I mean!  Cirrus Dumpulus! 

Yep, soggy balloon field.  Sad  Keeps the dust level down, tho...  Smile

Good mornings count most, actually.  This might pass over rapidly, and any nite activities might carry on without a hitch.
Wink
Were they able to do a mass ascension today? They don't have a balloon glow tonight, though, I don't think.

Edited to fix stupid type-os.
Monday thru Fridays are usually fun and games, not mass ascensions.  Those take place on the weekends.  There IS, of course,the mass ascension of the special shapes at least ONCE during the week.  They must actually have almost 0 wind for those to go up, as they are very unweildly [*say that last word fast 10 times*]  Big Grin  and like to crash into each other. 

Added:  No, I don't know whether or not they got up this morning.  Haven't seen the news.
:twistedevil:
You don't REALLLLLLLLLLLLY wanna hear about the boinktard HVAC mechanic who's going to show up any minute now, who installed our brand new freakin' expensive central air system in June, who left a ton of carpy krap and repairs that *I* had to clean up after and fix, which system had problems that WE FIXED OURSELVES sorta in August, which is now having the same problems, except now the compressor outside is turning on and off every 5 seconds and buzzing and blinking all the houselights at the same time, and it's actually time to flip the switch to *heat*, not having to be testing 55-degree air conditioning and tromping in and out of the house and tearing apart my utility room again !! >Sad

Do you?  Smile
It's time to flip the switch to "heat"?

Sometimes I hate Texas  Tongue
Heat?

We are still at 91 degrees in the SHADE!
It's going down into the 40's at night here in town.  Still hitting 68-70 or so during the day, so the house is staying reasonably *warm*. 

Turns out there's a leak in the system somewhere.  Apparently the evaporative coils that sit under the furnace in the utility room are defective somehow, which is just *unheard of*.  Thank goodness these new units just allow for a slip-in/slip-out solution, altho it's still quite involved.  And thank good the furnace will run when needed even with the AC not working properly right now.  ABQ always gets its first hard freeze the third week of October.  Usually.  Most often.  Prolly make a liar out of me.  :Smile

Go figger that we'd get something that's never been seen before...........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39