TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Blogs Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5244.msg24616#msg24616 date=1159142211]
Drat.  *I* wanted to be #1, but couldn't find the method.    Tongue
[/quote]

It's at the bottom of your profile.

Quote:(blog owner can delete unwanted comments from their blog)

Feature temprarily disabled. There was a bug that allowed users to delete comments from anyone's blog.  :-[

Other current bugs:
1. public blogs are showing twice on the 'recent blogs' section (private blogs are not affected by the bug)
2. page views count in the blog stats section is broken

Quote:why?  Big Grin

for the usual reason sites add user blogs :  to enhance the "user experience." Smile
the honest answer: it's a purely selfish move on our part solely for our own (SEO) benefit.  Happy001
Quote:the honest answer: it's a purely selfish move on our part solely for our own (SEO) benefit. 

OMG! To think that the drivel that I blogged could actually be a good thing!  Toothy9

Occasion14
Are we going to get blogma points?
Can we bling or blang a blogger?
Will are blogs have blog logs and if so can we have blogs to discuss our logs?
What if we put too much in our blog... will it get clogged?  Laughing7  Cya
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5244.msg24622#msg24622 date=1159146769]
Quote:the honest answer: it's a purely selfish move on our part solely for our own (SEO) benefit. 

OMG! To think that the drivel that I blogged could actually be a good thing!  Toothy9

Occasion14
[/quote]
HA!  My drivel's better than YOUR drivel !!  8)

[quote author=xppman link=topic=5244.msg24623#msg24623 date=1159147561]
Are we going to get blogma points?
Will are blogs have blog logs and if so can we have blogs to discuss our logs?
What if we put too much in our blog... will it get clogged?  Laughing7  Cya
[/quote]

Uglystupid2
Quote:HA!  My drivel's better than YOUR drivel !!

No, it isn't. Your drivel is just more drivel-like than mine.  Toothy9
Can't argue with you there, Cranky....... Smile

Um.  I just hate to complain, but... Angel1 Receiving a pm email for every time someone posts to a blog may prove to be a bit much.  I had two comments on my first blog entry (one of them mine), and just the two were rather annoying, not to mention messing up my pm box...    Angel5
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5244.msg24628#msg24628 date=1159163208]
Can't argue with you there, Cranky....... Smile

Um.  I just hate to complain, but... Angel1 Receiving a pm email for every time someone posts to a blog may prove to be a bit much.  I had two comments on my first blog entry (one of them mine), and just the two were rather annoying, not to mention messing up my pm box...    Angel5
[/quote]

I disabled sending of PMs in the code.
Now, THAT's fast service!  Thank you!  I'll have to presume that since you did it so quickly, it may have bugged you a bit, too -- while testing...  Smile

Kudos.

Edited to add:  For me, personally, sometimes less is better.  But, perhaps for those who have really active blogs they want or need to control, pm/email notices might be necessary and/or desired.  If so, their wishes far outweigh mine as legit users.
:Smile

Overanalysis is always helpful, Star. Big Grin

Quote:No, it isn't. Your drivel is just more drivel-like than mine.

Both of you are driveling. Happy001

Quote:
Quote:why?

for the usual reason sites add user blogs :  to enhance the "user experience."
the honest answer: it's a purely selfish move on our part solely for our own (SEO) benefit.

:blinkie: Tongue1

Edited to adjust a smiley.

Just be sure to wear your socks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5