TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Blogs Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can we delete comments, including our own?

And, how the heck do we edit the comments? It never works!! Tongue1
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5244.msg30961#msg30961 date=1162758995]

[/quote]

You can't delete or edit comments on the blogs.

The simple explanation: the blog mod sucks  Tongue

We had to turn off editing because the blog edit feature allows users to edit everyone's blog post and comment...same problem with the delete (and we're gradually removing the delete function anyways from every board as a result of a certain user who deleted 85+ of her posts last month...)  Hopefully the mod writer will correct that serious bug in the next update.
[quote author=TulipTools link=topic=5244.msg30983#msg30983 date=1162770489]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5244.msg30961#msg30961 date=1162758995]

[/quote]

You can't delete or edit comments on the blogs.

The simple explanation: the blog mod sucks  Tongue

We had to turn off editing because the blog edit feature allows users to edit everyone's blog post and comment...same problem with the delete (and we're gradually removing the delete function anyways from every board as a result of a certain user who deleted 85+ of her posts last month...)  Hopefully the mod writer will correct that serious bug in the next update.
[/quote]

Okay, thanks Bbh. Smile

I also have a blog, and very good oh
Right, blog can record its number of ideas and things so I have a blog, gradually accustomed to a daily updated blog.My blog“ http://fashionbuyingguide.blogspot.com
[amquote]
(06-28-2011, 06:30 AM)annavin Wrote: [ -> ]I also have a blog, and very good oh
[/amquote]

Roger Waters said, during the saturday night performance of, The Wall, at the LA Sports Arena, when the giant cross-hammered pig started spotlighting people in the audience (Of course I was there you ninny! How else would I know?):

"Do you like my pig?"

to which everyone in the arena gave a resounding "NO!".

And then he added, "He may not be a pretty pig... But he's a BIG PIG!".

And you are just a spammer, and you have no blog. "There's one in the spotlight he don't look right to me! Get him up against the wall!"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5