TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Got LINKS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The main_page.tpl.php is your friend.

You can add a link right under anything you want on either left or right side.

Simply MAKE a static page (an html page)
Call it... oh I don't know, maybe "links.html"?
Then simply add it to the bottom left or right column on your main page.

Go right click on mine to SEE how it is done. 8)
Quote:Simply MAKE a static page (an html page)

That's where I am lost. And I have tried to see how to add a page in the oscdox but every friggin' time I click on a link I get WikiFatalError.  >Sad

It's probably just me again  Big Grin but right now I am so annoyed that I can't think straight. My asshole neighbor set me off first thing this morning over our dog peeking into OUR front yard.  Angryfire
Quote:My asshole neighbor set me off first thing this morning over our dog peeking into OUR front yard. 

Happy001
What was that about, lol? Laughing7
Quote:That's where I am lost. And I have tried to see how to add a page in the oscdox but every friggin' time I click on a link I get WikiFatalError.

Pm Regic or bbh. Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5458.msg31603#msg31603 date=1163170317]
Quote:My asshole neighbor set me off first thing this morning over our dog peeking into OUR front yard. 

Happy001
What was that about, lol? Laughing7
[/quote]

The prick called the cops, instead of calling me,  on the dog another time when he broke his chain. The dog was IN our yard but the prick says he wasn't. The cops maced or peppered him and the dog was sick all day and scared to death of everything for days afterward. He even bit me during this time because he was so nervous. We had to take him to the vet over it. And the cop threatened to arrest me.  Angryfire

So today the ratbastard called me and said the dog was loose. The dog was lying on the kitchen floor.  :Smile I told him that and he said he was loose earlier. I said he stuck his nose in the front yard when I brought him in the house. It was for all of two seconds. He argues with me so I told him to call the cops and they were welcome to see that the dog was asleep on the kitchen floor. He spewed some more garbage so I hung on him. I may go kick his ass.  >Sad
Quote:The prick called the cops, instead of calling me,  on the dog another time when he broke his chain. The dog was IN our yard but the prick says he wasn't. The cops maced or peppered him and the dog was sick all day and scared to death of everything for days afterward. He even bit me during this time because he was so nervous. We had to take him to the vet over it. And the cop threatened to arrest me.  angryfire

So today the ratbastard called me and said the dog was loose. The dog was lying on the kitchen floor.  Roll Eyes I told him that and he said he was loose earlier. I said he stuck his nose in the front yard when I brought him in the house. It was for all of two seconds. He argues with me so I told him to call the cops and they were welcome to see that the dog was asleep on the kitchen floor. He spewed some more garbage so I hung on him. I may go kick his ass.

Wow, bad neighbor and poor dog!!

Quote:I may go kick his ass.

Need some help?  Toothy9
I'll help too if you'll come over and help me kick my neighbor's asp. Seems there are a lot of dog haters who somehow managed to move next to dog owners.
Hey, kewl! An ass-kicking party!  Occasion18 Occasion18 Occasion18

Toothy9
Cranky,
I am so sorry for your poor doggy. I bet he was scared. Tell your neighbor Karma is a bitc*, you never know when, you never know how, but it will come a calling.  >Big Grin
Thanks, Chiquita. I can't tell him though because I am not speaking to him...lucky for him.  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5