TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Got LINKS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
HA! With assistance (OF COURSE), I now have a links page.
Toothy9

Anyone who wants their site on it, just PM me and let me know what you want for text. If you want your logo there, as well, let me know.

XPP, you need to PM me, too, because I think I saved the html from the links page on my other site but, in the mess of new folders that I have accumulated, I can't locate it. I have your logo but don't remember your text. (And yes the text will be the link.  Tongue3)
Mary, shall I link to your site(s)?

Cranky, PM me your site link if you want me to add it. I'll PM you mine.

(LOL)
Quote:I'll help too if you'll come over and help me kick my neighbor's asp. Seems there are a lot of dog haters who somehow managed to move next to dog owners.

Happy001

Mary, I don't have a dog, but I like all my neighbors dogs with the exception of an extremely annoying poodle----but I don't complain about him! Laughing7
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5458.msg31711#msg31711 date=1163211871]
Mary, shall I link to your site(s)?

Cranky, PM me your site link if you want me to add it. I'll PM you mine.

(LOL)
[/quote]

PM me with your info. You have a copy writing business too don't you? Since your writing style is different than mine we might just be complementary businesses. Customers who don't feel that my writing style would work for them might like yours.

As for Tees, if I add some of your dog tees to my site would we just be competing for the same customers or would it work to send my buyers of Plastic Pumpkin doggy tees to you for matching human tees?
[quote author=xppman link=topic=5458.msg31582#msg31582 date=1163165482]
The main_page.tpl.php is your friend.

You can add a link right under anything you want on either left or right side.

Simply MAKE a static page (an html page)
Call it... oh I don't know, maybe "links.html"?
Then simply add it to the bottom left or right column on your main page.

Go right click on mine to SEE how it is done. 8)
[/quote]

:Smile :Smile :Smile

It would be much simpler and ten times faster to use the article manager, create a topic called "Links" and add an article called "my freakin' link page".  There is need to mess with the templates at all to create another page or link. Or you could create an article called links and place it in the top category without creating a separate links topic. . Either way, osCMax will create the page and the link for you and voila - instant links page -no time wasted creating static pages and messing with templates Common051
I thought about that, Regi, but I had not looked at the article manager yet and wanted an easy way out. So I changed my Privacy page to a Links page and just added my privacy policy to my Terms page.

And then I thought I had broken something while making the changes but that's another story.  Happy001 THIS time it wasn't me.  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5