TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Changes to Recent Post Display on Front Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We made some changes to the Recent Posts display  on the front page of TulipTools: posts from the "Bottom of the Board" non business related categories (with the exception of the 'TulipTools Trivia Contests forum') and the "TulipTools Announcements and News" categories will no longer be displayed on the front page.

To see the most recent posts in these 2 categories you can (a) use the "Show unread posts since last visit." link or (b) visit the categories/forums themselves to see the latest posts.
Thank you.  :action033:
Excellent idea! Big Grin

Edited to add:

Should be interesting to see what happens to site views and rankings also.
Thank GOD. :Smile  OK... Thank the TT Gods  ;D
Just a suggestion. You might need to increase the # of articles posted daily. I'm sure you guys thought of that, but wanted to mention anyway. Maybe we could all take a little more responsibility for that too?
One question. Are the blogs not going to be showing on the front page anymore either? 8)
Click on the big link at the top of the page that says ARTICLES.  That's where they keep the real blogs hidden.  Wink
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=5711.msg30594#msg30594 date=1162510000]
Click on the big link at the top of the page that says ARTICLES.  That's where they keep the real blogs hidden.  Wink
[/quote]

I like to read Thentavius's blog (prolly cause he's so calm---the avatar has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Tongue3  ). Now it's kind of a pain, but hey, I'll live. Big Grin
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=5711.msg30594#msg30594 date=1162510000]
[/quote]

23 real blogs.  Tongue
Any possibility of having just the Word Assoc. thread show on the front page?? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3