TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Caves In!!! Reopens FeeBay Store For the Holidays!!! Read All About It!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
They have been screwing with so many these days.
And they wonder why so  many are either gone or on their way out the door.

I can tell you this. Not many sales at the bay right now
and it’s now Nov. 16th?

Hmmmmmm either there will be a mad last minute rush or as many have been SAYING.
Savvy consumers have changed their buying habits and recognize it’s safer, easier and
more fun to deal with REAL people at their prospective websites rather than go through all the stupid hoops and  Bs  associated with Scam Central um I mean feebay. Smileyitit
Quote:Hmmmmmm either there will be a mad last minute rush or as many have been SAYING.

Depends on the category.  Many categories on EA-bay are so satured that the only way to move products is by cutting prices to below wholesale.

Quote:all the stupid hoops

--ebay sellers must jump through--is thiiiiiissss eBay legal?--am I allowed to say this in my listing?  :Smile

gimme a web site store to sell on over an ebay store anyday  Smile
Before eBay ended my listings, sales were pretty dismal.  Last year, at this time, I was doing fairly decent. 

This time this year, I am doing pretty decent on Amazon.  A few sales every day.  Okay, it isn't enough to make a living... but it is helping to deplete my inventory.  Smile

The latest:
Sellers pay for their stores in advance.  I closed my store on the 13th.  My billing cycle is the 15th.  I asked eBay to remove the charge since my store was closed before the next billing cycle.  I was told I would have to pay now and receive a credit on the next bill.  Yeah, right.

I emptied out my PayPal account, which happens to be the ONLY cc info listed on my eBay account, so the payment is being denied.  tee hee 

UNLESS eBay keeps records from years ago... ebay has no other way to bill me.

Wonder how long before they NARU me.  lol 
Quote:Wonder how long before they NARU me.  lol 
It wont be too long I bet. But I know when they do it to me I'll just say  Thefinger
I know some who about to exspose thier little PAID group too.
Quote:UNLESS eBay keeps records from years ago... ebay has no other way to bill me.

They do keep credit card records from years ago and during last year's billing problems there some people who did have eBay try to charge credit cards that they had removed from their accounts....and then there were a few in the UK who had never given eBay their bank account info and yet eBay debited money from their bank accounts (eBay apparently obtained the banking info from the seller's PayPal account records--which is a big no no).

If they can't collect they'll turn you over to a collection agency (even if the amount is only a few dollars).  See this thread: http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...089.0.html

I personally know that PayPal keeps records of removed information, so I am not surprised that eBay does as well.

I received an e-mail from eBay today.  A "friendly reminder" that $15.95 is due on my account.  I replied that I closed my store on the 13th,so they could remove the amount being billed in advance for a closed store.

If it were ANY other company, I would just pay it and wait for the refund.
They give you a grace period until your next invoice until they suspend you.
[quote author=amy link=topic=686.msg5338#msg5338 date=1133115322]
They give you a grace period until your next invoice until they suspend you.
[/quote]

Rabble rousers only get 7 days  :twistedevil:
Gosh, I would be so heart broken if they suspended me.  NOT!
It would probably be a verrrrry good thing for me.  I spend way to much time hating eBay publicly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5