TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ewaey Looks like shades of WP 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
November 18 Wrote:EWAEY's Data base will be deleted. Erased. The site will be innactivated as soon as possible after this email is received by you.

I wish you all GOOD LUCK on you sales and future activities in the AUCTION WORLD. I am getting out of it for good.
December 2 Wrote:I will be placing EWAEY.COM back online.

Giimme a B! Common010
Gimme an O! Common010
Gimme an I! Common010
Gimme a N! Common010
Gimme a K! Common010
Gimme a T! Common010
Gimme an A! Common010
Gimme a R! Common010
Gimme a D! Common010

What does that spell?
ALEX!!! Common010
I feel for Alex aligning himself with Pheebay... he has no idea what he is in for.
[quote author=Mojavelyn link=topic=16932.msg66922#msg66922 date=1196901870]
I feel for Alex aligning himself with Pheebay.
[/quote]

He didn't have a choice...he's worn out his welcome at every other OAI forum.  Laughing7

=========

Pew-eey's new store fees:

Quote:Free Store 10 items, Price: -, flat fee
Basic Store 50 items, Price: USD 2.99, recurring every 30 days
Standard Store 500 items, Price: USD 4.99, recurring every 30 days
Featured Store 2000 items, Price: USD 9.99, recurring every 30 days, [ Featured Store ]
Premium Store 1000000 items, Price: USD 25.00, recurring every 30 days, [ Featured Store ]

Good luck getting anyone to pay those ridiculous fees to list on a site with 14 members and 105 listings.
This is hilarious!
http://www.ewaey.com/forums/forum1/12.html

A Promise from Alex, who can't decide which script he wants?
Ewaey will be here forever, but it has closed 3 times?
We love our community, even though we bashed them mercilessly last month?

I really hope he can't do it to more unsuspecting sellers. Maybe, by now, everyone knows to AVOID him.
Ummmmmm

If I were Pat Benatar, I would be after him with a hatchet for using that song.

If it wasn't so desperately, ridiculously pitiful, it would be hilarious.

Wait...it's funny as hell anyway.

Laughing7
Quote:Maybe, by now, everyone knows to AVOID him.

Whatcha talking about? Ewaey's membership is booming!  Common010 18 members! Common010
I'll give this much to Alex, he certainly can lure and drag members around with him. I never thought I would see him with 100 members in a year after his last 2-week "forever" closing fiasco. Now, he has 113 members in less than a month. Of course, 113 members can't buy more than 593 items for sale. That could be his next big slogan... "If every member buys 5 items a week, we will have 100% sell thru! Beat that eBay!" Smile
I see that his sense of humor is stll intact:

eweey site news Wrote:EWAEY WILL BE NUMBER 1!

Ewaey will be number one day and this is something I or anyone cant stop from happening! We will continue to grow and show others that we can achieve success!

:Smile
Alex exhibiting his best customer service skills last week in two emails to a former seller:

http://powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=9231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=105#139055
Quote:Ewaey Auctions Online - Maintenance Mode
The site is currently in maintenance mode. Thank you for your understanding.

Go For It! Pull the Plug!
Delete the Site for the 6th Time in 3 Years!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it NOW!

Angel1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5