TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Inhabid Vaporware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
And in that thread is why I don't listen to anything that AMoron says...
Quote: Site looks good! I can tell a lot of man-hours went into it.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about28...tml#274253

Maybe Mikey needs to read over here before making an aSs out of himself...
Quote:Flash isn't really the right choice for an open source PHP based heavily modified ITechBids script made by a poor flash designer at LTT Net Solutions http://www.lttnetsolutions.com/
For about $1000 you can have the same horribly slow loading (2 minutes on cable) homepage.
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg74758

Or maybe Mikey can't come here anymore because he is scared he will get banned from his own site by logging his IP here.  Happy001
Well, at least it isn't a copycat site like so many of the rest. Plus, ti looks a lot better than AM.

Just wondering if that Feature offer will be extended to anyone besides the PSUers.

I think Lizard is just mad them robots got leafs covering their privates...LOL That is if them robots even have privates Wink
he got "insulted" when cohiba made the SF remark, but yet there Lizard is in another thread making a smartarse comment about TY's thread... lol

So he basically did the samething he got mad at Cohiba for doing... lol yet another hypocrite... lol

guess it is only fair when he does it huh. Yet PSU didn't yellow card Lizard for it, but did Cohiba.. hummmmm
I don't get it?  Why are they using the word *tokin* a million times all over the site? Do they mean token or are they *tokin* something?
Do members there get to wear small black boxes on their foreheads or are members promoted pawns? I don't get the relevance of tokins for cash.
My guess would be he filled the tokin on his forehead with alcohol a few hours before he decided using 'tokin' instead of 'token' would be a bright idea.

user agreement Wrote:Tokins (deliberately misspelled from the word 'tokens')
FAQ Wrote:Did you misspell the word token?
No, we did this to add to the fun!

I'm not sure how deliberately misspelling a word adds to the fun.  I think it will have a negative effect on the average visitor.  edit that is, if the average visitor waits around 2 minutes for the home page animation to load so they can see the word. I doubt if many will...  He needs to drastically reduce the home page load time.

I didn't get as far as the FAQ to read that tidbit.  I just thought that he was *tokin'* the whacky tabacci.
  :cinqo1:
boinks...LOL  Happy001

Methinks he accidentally spelled it wrong and then didn't want to own up to it...LOL Maybe no one caught it right away.....

No, not to smart. Just change it to tokens already or go with the boinks...hehe Course, don't think I've ever seen leaves on a robot's head either.

Yes, they'll have to do something to speed it up for sure. Sitting there waiting just to see that robot character get up isn't really so great.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg75033#msg75033 date=1251604097]
join inhabid and get 30 free boinks!
[/quote]

the launch date has been pushed back....AGAIN.  Sleepy1

Quote:Re-construction in progress New site launch date: April 1, 2010
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg75675#msg75675 date=1262223165]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg75033#msg75033 date=1251604097]
join inhabid and get 30 free boinks!
[/quote]

the launch date has been pushed back....AGAIN.  Sleepy1

Quote:Re-construction in progress New site launch date: April 1, 2010
[/quote]

Boy I hope he adds more of that nifty memory draining flash animation instead of real functionality to his  this time. If so, he'll be as successful as Ewaey.  Happy001
here is one possible new site addition he may be planning - an escrow service
http://whois.domaintools.com/safepayescrow.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5