TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ebay adding Shipping Times??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I negged her.  Tongue2
Don't take 8 days to pay and then give ME bad feedback for slow shipping when I ship the same day you finally get around to paying.
Quote:Don't take 8 days to pay and then give ME bad feedback for slow shipping when I ship the same day you finally get around to paying.

Slow payers are always the ones who expect the package to arrive...yesterday.

Quote:SLOW PAY?

I don't know about the rest of you but I"m SO TIRED of ebay

I'm really tired of slow payers on all auction sites this month: eBay, Yahoo, and Overstock.  We've had to go through the same time wasting game with a large percentage of our auction buyers this month: buyer uses buy it now, buyer ignores after auction email, buyer ignores the payment reminder 5 days later, buyer pays within a few hours of us filing a non paying bidder complaint.  BangHead Violent1
I just checked and most of the sellers my impatient buyer slammed had already left her positive feedback. 
(She did buy from a whole slew of folks - besides me - with bad feedback.  Don't people check?  LOL!  Forget I asked that! :-))
Also . . . it never even occured to me, after she took 8 days to pay and then had it shipped media mail, that she wanted this for a CHRISTMAS gift!  Geez.
Quote: she wanted this for a CHRISTMAS gift!

I had a buyer on iOffer last year who bought an item on December 16th.  She lived in Thunder Bay, Ontario and emailed me on the 19th saying she wanted to pay by money order...and she wondered whether she would get the item by Christmas because it was a gift for her boyfriend.  :Smile
Some people just don't think. 
Quote:I negged her.

she deserved it!

I am sure it's going to start happening more ofter.  Buyers don't read terms, I am sure they won't notice asterisks either!!
Signs064
Beth,
I was GLAD to see you negged her! 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=1531.msg6537#msg6537 date=1135368687]
Beth,
I was GLAD to see you negged her! 
[/quote]

The buyer only deserved 1/2 a neg--eBay deserves the other half for adding this "enhancement"  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7