TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Let the cat out of the bag, BBH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
On my posting ID, I am a Powerseller as well. 

PS
I didn't mean that Postcards was funny in a "ha ha" kind of way. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=1850.msg7350#msg7350 date=1136857561]
On my posting ID, I am a Powerseller as well. [/quote]

My posting ID is a shooting star.

Quote: PS
I didn't mean that Postcards was funny in a "ha ha" kind of way.  

I bet he tortures animals.
Quote: She also says she's an ex-Postmaster who lives on a generous pension.

Yep, she's the only "retired Postmaster" in the world who receives a "Municipal City Pension"   ;D
well  dumbo  is at it again,  see this post:  http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000049856&start=40

post 47,  p.s. I am post 48

Smileyyellowbang BangHead Angryfire
He's a busy guy.  In another thread today he was kind enough to define "women type books"  :Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1850.msg7490#msg7490 date=1137034154]
He's a busy guy.  In another thread today he was kind enough to define "women type books"   :Smile
[/quote]

That was definately weird.  I kind of like him otherwise though -- but I think I have skin like an alligator.
yes BBH I was reading that post also ..I don't know there's something weird about him..I think his ideas of women go back to mediavel times...I guess he feels safe behind his posting id......it's time to drag this cat out of the closet...real identity time.

:mixed044:
Why don't the boards update?  I clicked on Anita's feedback and it says User ID Invalid!
[quote author=snugglypuppy link=topic=1850.msg7488#msg7488 date=1137033702]
well  dumbo  is at it again,  see this post:  http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000049856&start=40

post 47,   p.s. I am post 48
[/quote]

I guess they pulled his post, which just makes everyone else look like the bad guys. Ebay or deadworld or whoever does that crap has really got their head up their butt.
[quote author=diger7 link=topic=1850.msg7507#msg7507 date=1137059647]
Why don't the boards update?  I clicked on Anita's feedback and it says User ID Invalid!
[/quote]

I changed my ID.  So, my old ID is no longer valid. 
I've self-reported the ChunkyPunkys post a few bazillion times, but Lie World can't figure out the ID change.
I hate to keep saying this...but if people would not repond to Postcards, he would quit bumping the thread. 
On the flip side, there is nothing wrong with the post.  I just let people know that Carol was alive and going on vacation.  People were sick worried about her.  I felt they deserved some sort of explanation.  As far as the rest of her story... it is up to her to explain or not.
I NEVER pointed out her feedback or referred to it in ANY way.  Anyone with half a brain could look it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10