TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Let the cat out of the bag, BBH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There never seems to be anything intelligent said by postcards.  It seems to be his daily goal to p*ss someone off.

Smileyyellowbang Yellowtonguerazz
He doesn't bother me as much as manic does. 
manic has me convinced he's actually my ex husband because no other male I know hates me as much.
Hmmm Sandy Purins used to sell postcards too.  Icon_scratch
After reading a few posts by Postcards earlier, I thought maybe he was turning over a new leaf.  ;D

Quote:After reading a few posts by Postcards earlier, I thought maybe he was turning over a new leaf.
Yeah.  ditto on the *thud*.  I almost fell off my chair, as he was polite and helpful to someone!
I read a few posts today.  He's back to his old ways... and bringing friends with him! 
BBH do you have anything to say about the new PostcardsForSale????
yeh come on BBH your comments please.  Smileydancingbear

How many Hiding id's does this person need??
I bet the real postcards is LOSING it over the similar ID!  It is a riot reading some of the responses. 
The real Postcards is really Dorothy who is really Nalani who is really Carole who is really Elfie the Pink who is really PayPal Amanda who is really Jim T from the Kuala Lumpur call center...  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10