TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Listings with BidPay, Cash, etc. in them are being pulled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:cash, e-check or credit card

change cash to balance transfer
Quote: eBay is just a venue.

The Tiffany suit could end that defense.
England said that if a member reports a listing containing a reference to BidPay, eBay would remove the listing

Should we report JayAndMarie's listing directly to Ms. England?
[quote author=amy link=topic=2445.msg8746#msg8746 date=1138902545]
Quote:cash, e-check or credit card

change cash to balance transfer
[/quote]

A A R R G G GGGGGGG H H H !!!

N O T !! BangHead
Quote:Apparently some people are reporting auctions that contain references to BidPay to eBay - and eBay is pulling those listings down...

The enforcement is also making small sellers question the "Level Playing Field" famously touted by eBay - accusations are already flying that eBay is giving special treatment to one well known, high-feedback eBay seller who still has BidPay and Cash listed as accepted methods of payment in their listings.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y206/m02/abu0160/s01

I couldn't resist

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000078489&tstart=0&mod=1139239967608
You should have added who is the seller who is allowed to put their shipping and payment terms on a graphic.  Laughing7  If small sellers were allowed do that without getting their listings pulled they'd save hours/days of revising listings when eBay makes changes.

edited: I went ahead and said it for you Smile
I'm one of the guilty parties, but at least I've changed my templates now!

I'm NOT revising my store listings.  At 2 or 3 cents each, it's not worth it.  If eBay pulls the offending ads, I'll just relist them.    Maybe.  Smile

(Since I never had anyone actually PAY with BidPay, getting it out of my template wasn't a huge concern for me.)   
edited: I went ahead and said it for you

I had to leave something for you to add!!!  Smile
I don't really give a rat's behind about eBay's new and improved payment policy.  The ONLY reason I am being an asp about JayAndMarie is because eBay favors them so much.

Pages: 1 2 3 4