TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Listings with BidPay, Cash, etc. in them are being pulled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So do pinks get pink slapped when they do something stupid like resurrect an ID of a deceased user?
Just like the ones on the PP boards who "claim" there they are not the mods themselves.

Expect to see more cheerleader posting ID's pop up in the weeks
and months to come on stores and a few other boards
to challange and "bait" some of you so they can get rid of you.

LieWorld has to regain "control" you know.

Your new dead poster says:
Quote:Because of a handful of you who have become disgruntled to the point where you are almost out of control, you have ruined this board.

Time for you all to get 6 or 8 ID's (which helps ebay's already faked numbers)
and go in with them and agree with yourselves.

Like THEY DO.
Laughing4
I can't imagine who the dead poster was referring to!
"go in with them and agree with yourselves."

I don't know... I think that could be dangerous for me.  I talk to myself enough as it is.

Quote:When AuctionBytes contacted eBay on Monday to learn why eBay hadn't removed listings of eBay's largest sellers for the same policy violations, eBay spokesperson Catherine England said eBay had changed its enforcement procedures.

The Trust & Safety team "decided that just pulling the listings might be a little to aggressive," she said, explaining that eBay was trying to educate sellers.

eBay is instead use a blocking technique, England said. If a new listing is created with a reference to an unacceptable payment method, a message comes up informing the seller of the policy.

When asked if the block would work if references to BidPay and cash were included in a listing as part of an image file, and what would happen in that situation, England said she would have to look into it, and did not have an answer by press time.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m02/i07/s03

related topic: New Safe Payment Policy: eBay Bans Many 3rd Party Non PayPal Payment Processors
JayAndMarie must have pictures of Meg "doing" her German Shepard!
Quote:When asked if the block would work if references to BidPay and cash were included in a listing as part of an image file, and what would happen in that situation, England said she would have to look into it, and did not have an answer by press time.

Obviously the friggin' block won't work if the references are in an image file.  Dink  Violent5
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2445.msg9074#msg9074 date=1139409108]
Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy must have pictures of Meg "doing" her German Shepard!
[/quote]

Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4