TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: March Brown Bag Lunch for eBay Stores! Thur, 3/30 at 11:30AM PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hijack

HI PATRICE!  It is good to "see" you.  I miss reading your posts.
I missed it because Amazon didn't put an announcement on their boards.  Wink
Banta - thanks!  Hhmmpphh .... just got done reading the BBL thread.  Boy, I am getting old/tired/jaded - whatever.  I just can't work up the interest to even post anymore on a BBL day.

Patrice
I posted anyways just in case they give out free junk again  ;D
Hairless Chris answered everyone's question in the first post of the BBL:

Quote:The Way Forward
I also want to stress that we are committed to Monday’s decision to change search to the way it was in the beginning of February.

and he answered again in post 204:

d.) how many responses to that petition are required before you admit you are wrong?

Quote:2d) As I said in 2a, the decision to change search to the way it was in early February was based on thorough analysis, not seller sentiment. Petitions against the change don't change the facts of the analysis that drove this decision.

eBay can continue to do what they want, when they want, and do it all half assed.  The boot lickers will thank eBay for any amount of carp on their shoes. 
Some of the "boot lickers" are complaining this week.  Smile
[quote author=amy link=topic=3155.msg11702#msg11702 date=1143862838]
Some of the "boot lickers" are complaining this week.   Smile
[/quote]

I wish I understood the rules as to when complaining is allowed.
"I wish I understood the rules as to when complaining is allowed."

I think it works something like this... I can complain whenever I damn well feel like it.  All other times, not allowed.  Doesn't work out too well though, with 4000 other people doing it the same way...  Smileyyellowbang
It's pretty funny how many usual lurkers have come out of the closet this time.  The Petition thread is really growing.  I do believe there are more than the usual 200 rabblerousers in on this this time......... Don't even SEE the old 200 rabblerousers anymore..........
Pages: 1 2 3 4