TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: March Brown Bag Lunch for eBay Stores! Thur, 3/30 at 11:30AM PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:They have decided to cut off all further expenditure of resources on stores. :blinkie:

Bet there's going to be a fraudulent *hostile takeover* by Yahoo -- all neatly packaged and planned some time ago. Yahoo wants the ebay auctions, forcing store owners to buy Yahoo stores or websites/domains for a big fee.  My guess is that ebay will keep Skype and Express and move to take over Craig's List. Express will have HUGE listing fees.  They'll ditch the other small stuff they have in some manner.  Might keep Half.com to keep their hands into the media biz. 

I would bet we'll see lots of stock options exercized that are already scheduled to happen.  Meg's at $900M right now, and retires at $1B.  Cobb and other upper management scramble to get what they can. 

Go get 'em, gals!  But be careful and watch your back.  Thumbsup

I just posted this on the stores board but I have a feeling there may be another glitch shortly.

What does this mean?

It's from the source code from the resurrected March BBL.

waterdancer

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3155.msg19992#msg19992 date=1154996063]
I just posted this on the stores board but I have a feeling there may be another glitch shortly.

What does this mean?

It's from the source code from the resurrected March BBL.

[/quote]

I'm looking at source codes for past BBL's and they all show that built on date.  BBH can probably explain it.

Lynda
Pages: 1 2 3 4