TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Amazon Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have over 800 listings in the marketplace. 
Probably 700 of them have been there longer than two weeks. 
Several hundred have been there 6 months. 
How slow can they be?? 
I feel like I must be missing something somewhere. 
Maybe I should ask this at AOB??
Quote:Maybe I should ask this at AOB??

I would. Sometimes Amazon listings don't renew themselves like they should (just like eBay GTC listings).
Well, I woke up to a totally useless boinking response from Amazon this morning, telling me that their research confirmed that I have 28 listings in my zShop and 803 in the Marketplace.  No wombat poo poo.
Did they hire an eBay reject.
So I cut and copied the entire correspondence, so you can see at the bottom that I asked WHY my items aren't in the zShop not not how many items are in the zShop.  Maybe they'll pass it on to someone with an IQ above room temp this time?

I really did think that all of your Marketplace items were automatically included in your zShop??  Am I wrong about this?  (Well, obviously they aren't, because mine aren't there, but I really thought they were supposed to be.)

Oh, I got a usesless email from Chung at eBay too, telling me my items aren't showing in express because I opted out . . . . .
"I really did think that all of your Marketplace items were automatically included in your zShop??  Am I wrong about this?  (Well, obviously they aren't, because mine aren't there, but I really thought they were supposed to be.)"

Marketplace items are SUPPOSED to be included in your zShop.  Been there, done that. 
OK, so I'm not totally going nuts!

I still haven't heard back (again) from AZ.  I think I was sorta snippy in my last email . . . . Whip2
The Amazon boards have a lot of complaints (no recent ones) about items  not appearing in zShops.  The problem seems to be older than the eBay Stores disappearing items glitch.

I'm about to finish my shipping for the day and then I'll do a purge and replace at Amazon.  Maybe that'll shake things loose? 
Purge/replace worked with our listings.
Well, I did a refresh.
Now I vary between 28 and 42 items, depending on if I click again and refresh the screen.
Still only  a fraction of my Marketplace items.
42 is better than 28.  Smile 

Since everyone is complaining about zShops, I'm going to be positive and say something good. Smile Our new logo appeared in our zShop today.  Thank you Amazon! Cowcheer

We uploaded the logo in March...it appeared...today.  :Smile  zShops have been around longer than eBay Stores and they probably haven't been upgraded since before eBay started its stores in 2001. They've always been a pain.

Amazon's email support...umm, I should say  Daksh.com's email support in New Delhi is useless.  You'll get better results by calling them.  The phone number is on their message boards.

Pages: 1 2 3 4