TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Amazon Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, they're all there now.
At least internmittently (the number changes upon resfresh).
It seems that although it only SAYS I have 28 items (back down from 42 - I lost some while I was in town), when you search in my zShop, they are all searchable.
Of course, why someone would bother to search a whopping 28 items is beyond me.

(The second email response actually . . . responded.)
How'd you get a logo on your zShops home page??
Wow . . . it's sorta like a game.
I keep on clicking on the "see all t*my* listings page" and the number keeps on changing, for both zShops and Marketplace listings.  It's sorta like a Magic 8 ball.  Toothy9
But I do have a logo in my zShop now.  Icon_study Read2
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3299.msg13185#msg13185 date=1146267747]
But I do have a logo in my zShop now.   Icon_study Read2
[/quote]

Too bad hardly anyone ever visits zShops to see our logos.  Sad  This quote from the Marketworks Product Manager who's been working on MW's integration with Amazon  is from a few weeks ago explaining why MW won't support zShops or Auctions

Quote:zShops and Auctions represent less than .1% of the total sales on Amazon and even Amazon wasn't very interested in our support of that functionality.

0.1%...

I somehow missed the big "Amazon, abolish buyer /seller feedback!" thread on the Amazon boards.  I wouldn't object to abolishing the current feedback system.  Smile

http://www.amazonsellercommunity.com/for...dID=110561&tstart=0

How would I know if someone actually bought something from my zShop?
I don't think anyone has.  I have sold a couple of auctions and that's obvious. 
Quote:How would I know if someone actually bought something from my zShop?

The first line in the sold ship now emails usually says:

Amazon.com Payments has charged xxx @aol.com's credit card

instead of:

Your Amazon Marketplace sale is official! We've deposited your

You can also look in your Amazon Payments account (or the Amazon Account pages) to see zShop sales.

Hmmmm . . . I guess that means NO. Smile  Thank you much, anyway!

BTW - reading the AZ boards . . . all of those sellers who are giving eBay a try because they think they will be treated better by management and the system will function more efficiently . . .  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Sign10 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3299.msg13197#msg13197 date=1146281869]

BTW - reading the AZ boards . . . all of those sellers who are giving eBay a try because they think they will be treated better by management and the system will function more efficiently . . .  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Sign10 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[/quote]

That is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY funny!!
My most recent Amazon feedback (and current frontrunner for best apology ever received from a male person ;-)).  (I received a nastygram from this buyer on 5/13 because the book that I shipped to CALIFORNIA from rural Georgia on 5/4 via media mail wasn't there yet.)

5 out of 5: "My humblest appology. The book came yesterday. There was a missunderstanding with my mail carrier. I have been an asshole. You did nothing wrong. I was totally in error, especially my conduct towards you. Please for give me. I have no excuse. *Name Removed to Protect the Humble*"
Date: 5/14/2006    Rated by Buyer:
Pages: 1 2 3 4