TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So does the support at MW end when you start paying them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I am slowly but surely making progress.  Leaps and bounds beyond what I was able to do last 4th of July weekend, when I first tried Marketworks, and wound up nearly hurling my computer out the window. 

I FINALLY got support to answer my questions by whining to the sales guy who smoothed talked me into giving them money again.  (Did I mention that this makes the third time?)

The kinks are being worked out.  Some problems were . . . ahem . . . user error.    Some are yet to be resolved.  (The forum still has me as having an inactive account.  In the whole scheme of things, this isn't huge but there are still other areas of the site that I can't seem to access - what the heck is this new order management thing.) 

Anyway, today's project was to get the cart set up with my merchant account.

When I signed up for my merchant account, I got signed up for the navigate gateway.  (Don't even ask me why.)  They said you could use it anywhere you can use autorize.net.    I try it in MW.  I try it in zen.  An hour later and a dozen failed transactions later, I break down and call. 

You can use the navigate gateway in zen if you install the navigate module.    You can't use it in MW.  They are switching me to an authorize.net gateway.   

They REALLY should take pity on gnuebies and not say things like that . . . .

Anyway, today's installment.

Here's the popcorn:
:popcorneaters:

Oh, on a bright note . . . nice customer service with merchantplus.  Got a real live person on the phone a little after 6pm my time.  He had a clue.  He had an fix.    Smile
So . . . am I missing something . . . or is MW NOT integrated with Endicia?
I see where I can download Turantula (or whatever it's called) and sign up for the $35 a month plan with endicia, but don't they have just a plain old basic integration?? 

Our MW/Endicia integration is called copy and paste.  Laughing7

Forum  Sign13

Quote:We use Endicia for USPS packages and WorldShip for UPS packages. It's all based on a scheduled export that MW does at 1:00 PM every day that has the shipping information for all open orders.
Quote:We have been using the Shipworks program to ship UPS and Endicia that has saved us a lot of time too because it allows us to automatically flag/promote orders at MW once they have been shipped. It costs a bit but I am pretty happy with that too. On MW home page there's a link to it.
Quote:I learned today that SCA2006 also exports to endicia and can be customized a bunch of ways. I've tried tarantula so I could bulk print all the various weights and mail classes and something always went wrong. The SCA program is the answer to fast endicia printing too. You can even configure it to insure all orders (with any 3rd party you want) over a certain dollar amount or just orders where the insurance was selected.

Copy/paste, export files, or pay for a 3rd party program
Looks like I'm gonna be a copy/paste chick. Smile

New Gateway is active and I just did a test run from MW and it works!!  Yippee!! Smile
Finally got in the forum.
Registered under a different user name.
When the forum admin wrote and asked me to identify myself, I told him and he cleared me under my regular ID.

Apparently there are others, like me, who are having trouble getting support emails answered.

I can't list to yahoo.    My yahoo account won't update auctions and I get an error when I launch. 

And,  for some reason I don't freakin' understand, my macros are showing up in my storefront descriptions instead of converting to what they should be . . . ya know . . . like a marco should.
Quote:I can't list to yahoo.    My yahoo account won't update auctions and I get an error when I launch.

We received 256 failed launch messages yesterday but they all listed (a frequent occurrence with Yahoo). 

If your Yahoo account isn't updating try to manually list an item from the Yahoo site and see if it lets you, and recheck your Yahoo settings on Marketworks...sometimes the password disappears
Johnny Apollo just gave me the same advice (to try to launch from yahoo). 

(They're gonna be so happy they let me back into the forum.  Heh.  OK, maybe not.)

Anyway, I was able to resubmit a closed auction directly on yahoo.

I've quadruple checked my password at MW.  Even signed out of yahoo and signed back in to make sure it was what I thought it was.    Then went straight to MW and re-entered it there.  (Before I forgot. Smile)
I just launched one to Yahoo without any problem so the MW launch is working today (always a shock with Yahoo).

What error message are you getting?

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'rsAcct'

/cl_yahoo_launch.asp, line 319
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6