TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So does the support at MW end when you start paying them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The error message shows immediately.  It doesn't make it to the stage, apparently, where it generates an error message in the message center.  (Uh, like it did when I tried to launch a store inventory item to an eBay ID without a store.  :Smile)
Try launching from the bulk lister on the inventory pages instead of the click launch.
It won't let me.  It says:

Before you can Bulk Launch to Yahoo! Auctions, you must first create a template. To do so, please visit your Account settings and create/edit your Ballista™ Bulk Listing template (Click here to go there). Alternatively, you may use an Auction Template Profile if you have one created (See the Profiles and Profile Management Page for more information).

But, I have a template profile selected on each listing (and the same one is set up for that yahoo account).

The bulk list thing works just fine for my eBay accounts, though . . . .

Ohhh . . . I was just able to update my yahoo account and it pulled in the auction I resubmitted directly on yahoo. 

I'm going to be tied up doing *other* work tomorrow, so I guess I'll start calling support on Wednesday - although from the messages on the board, they aren't returning those calls, either.

They must not like your account. It should be working Smile  You'll probably have to have them look at your account to see why it won't let you list.

(and for laughs tell them Click Launch is broken--there's a 99% chance they'll blame it on Yahoo because the venue is always the one with the problem never MW  Laughing7 )
Got any ideas as to why the marcros aren't working in my storefront descriptions?? 
(The other problem I'm whining about on the forum. Smile)

If I get the urge to work on this again, tonight, I might delete that yahoo account and then add it back in again.  It can't really make things worse.  Maybe it'll help? 
Make sure there are spaces on either side of the macros.  If that doesn't work try putting them on a separate line.
To keep things in perspective . . . at least it's only costing me $30 a month for crappy/non-existent customer service and not $500. 

No love.
I put in spaces.
I put each macro on it's own line.
Something funky is going on.  It duplicates most of the content and throws in extra macro codes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6