TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So does the support at MW end when you start paying them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Marketworks Holiday Support
Marketworks' offices will be closed on Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day, meaning that customer support will be unavailable that day. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, May, 30. Marketworks wishes you and yours a safe and happy holiday.

How is that any different than any other Monday?  :twistedevil:
After I captured funds my order completely disappeared from the order management interface.  One hour later it's back. I wonder where it went on its 'vacation' :Smile
A new MW speed record for an Overstock sale finalization: 49 minutes...much better than 4 days  :Smile It would be kind of nice though if when a buyer did a buy it now they didn't have to wait 49 minutes or 2 hours or 4 days to pay Smile

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3741.msg15757#msg15757 date=1149649694]
A new MW speed record for an Overstock sale finalization: 49 minutes...much better than 4 days  :Smile It would be kind of nice though if when a buyer did a buy it now they didn't have to wait 49 minutes or 2 hours or 4 days to pay Smile [/quote]

Not a new MW speed record.  I'm an idiot.  Big Grin  The email that came 49 minutes after the first sale was another item sold notice from Overstock  :-[ .  The MW winning bidder emails/finalizations took 4 hours and 4 1/2 hours.  Tongue2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6